10+ Year Old Account

Swtor Youtube personalities?

Welll as the title says, are there any current Youtubers out there who produce Swtor vids? On a regular basis of course.

When a wild forum troll appears

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but hes a french canadian and annoys the hell out of me. Actually, I think he no longer makes videos since we gkicked him. I only stream but thats it.

Jesse (OMFGCata) has done a few, but nowhere near enough to be on a regular basis. Can't really think of any others, but I don't exactly tend to look for them.

I post pretty regular updates of my SWTOR Let's Plays, but they are just commentary of myself playing my characters and general thoughts on gameplay, mechanics, updates, cereal, and whatever else comes to mind. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.

You can find it on YouTube by searching for VertigoTeaparty. I can't post links as a new poster since I just lurk here occasionally.

Deleted
    There's a guy that does some nice PvP videos playing a Jedi Sentinel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JT33gaming/videos.

I'm uploading some videos from time to time, but not regural enough. Check my videos if you want

Deleted
    My channel swtor extreme releases guides, commentaries, news, gameplay and even swtor machinima. It's almost at 5,000 subscribers. Feel free to check it out

10+ Year Old Account
    Subed ^^

When a wild forum troll appears