Raiding Veteran LFG for MOP as Warlock or DPS Warrior

Hi all, here's my quick history. I was a very hardcore raider through all of TBC and up until LK HM's during which I had to stop raiding due to RL occurrences. I rejoined WoW about two months ago and I want to get back in the grove for MOP.

I've been a shaman since the beginning but I finally feel like moving on. I'm completely open to playing on my warrior or my warlock, I have a tremendous amount of experience in both melee and range dps and min/maxing.

Experience: All TBC content and ALL HM's up to ICC in WOTLK, no HM's in Cata. Was in a rank top 25 US guild during this time. Disbanded in early Cata however. I look for competitive on the edge raiding guilds.

Raid Times: Max 4 nights a week between 9pm-3am EST.

Thanks!

Hi there, we there our guild may be the perfect fit for you we are currently recruiting hard for MoP. We are also raiding the current content and working to progress in hard modes, it is very easy to gear up and we can afford to let you re roll whatever you want to play. So feel free to hit me on real id which doubles as my email. Hope to hear from you and have a nice day.

<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently 2/8 DS 10 man HM. We have 2 groups going and have decided that we are going to start recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM Server.

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content and to get a solid group together for Mists of Panderia end game raiding. These are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (384+ item lvl at the very least, prefer higher) and Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid.

Contact Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz or Faded for more info or post an app on our website wic.guildlaunch.com

-Currently we are in need of 1-2 Geared healers considering all specs but looking really for a Holy Priest.
    -We are also looking for 2-3 Dps Melee we are really looking for an Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue
    -For Range we are looking for an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest or Survival hunter.

Add my real id: nck_2001 at hotmail