Downloading game, getting stuck on launcher.

I have just bought a new PC and im trying to install the game onto it. It gets pasted the set up but after that it just stops on available 0.0/6.5 GB. If anyone knows how to fix it, it would be great.

thanks Goz

Isn't it downloading?

Deleted
    your admin might have blocked the port for the DL, they´ve done this on my school, try run as admin if that doesn´t work go tell your dad to open the ports or give you the admin password

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah make sure it isn't blocked in Windows Firewall. Go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall and select the option "Allow a Program or Feature through Windows Firewall". Check all instances of Blizzard Agent, Blizzard Downloader, and Blizzard Launcher, and then click on OK

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    your admin might have blocked the port for the DL, they´ve done this on my school, try run as admin if that doesn´t work go tell your dad to open the ports or give you the admin password
    How about we let him tell us if he's in that kind of situation first instead of assuming that he's a kid that lives with dad who locked down his computer? Considering he just bought it suggests to me that he's an adult who controls his own computer.