Hello, I'm currently working on setting up a live stream on twitch.tv (im sure many people know this site by now)...

I was hoping to get some suggestions and feedback on what sort of content people may want to see, and hear including music suggestions and that sort of things for when it goes live.

Now my main game that i play is world of warcraft, also the MOP Beta, with diablo 3 incoming soon. that being said there are many pc games out there i culd get hold of etc etc to play, or maybe a normal viewer Q/A life cast perhaps? I want to try and make it a stable stream for all types of viewers that may be interested in seeing things the Viewer wants to see instead of just what i want to stream.

I reside in the UK so the time zones are obviously a factor, but to be honest i could literally stream at any times during early morning hours, afternoon, late nights.

There are a few things ive yet to complete to get it up and running as the broadband speeds in this country are quite lackluster, but that being said im due to have it upgraded in the next week to easily cast in HD, although my specs atm for my pc are somewhat mediocre but upgrades will come as soon as available, but without having the speed to test bandwidth wise until next week, to see the capabilities wont be until then unfortunatly.

Hopefully i can get some great feedback and some positive responces and see where it leads, thanks for your time and thoughts on this