Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once when i raided ToC a guy said jokingly that his cat died (i think he said cat, or mom im not sure) and i knew it was a joke so i whispered him saying something on the lines of "haha, nice excuse" or something and he got very angry at me saying "what if it was true" and called me selfish and stuff, that was unexpected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

my fish is drowning

Afk being evicted.

Deleted
    "My power just went out and I need to make a grilled cheese, so brb."

True story.

Guy told us during naxx: 'afk police are here' we didn't hear from him again. No kidding we left him in the guild and it still shows him being logged out in Naxx. He was a good guy and had been with the guild for years.

This just happened like 1 month ago.

I was talking to a friend on guild chat, talking about warriors actually. I asked him a question and he answered. Continued on for like 2-3 more minutes, they he's like "gotta go my grandpa just died"

He logged back on the next day and I'm like was that for real? He's like yes.

It was just weird how it happened.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

I had a guy say he had to AFK once to go jump on a trampoline. Funny part is that he was serious...his parents make him jump on a trampoline everyday for exercise lol.
    I am the co-host of a WoW related podcast at www.warcraftlounge.com. Check it out for tips on making gold, commentary on general WoW news, and entertaining recaps of the stupid shit that has happened to us in game. You can download us at iTunes, where we have a 5 star rating from our listeners.

10+ Year Old Account
    "BRB PBJ time"
    Afk for 30~ minutes.
    Became some awkward afk joke in the guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst excuse I have personally heard from a raider (who was our raid leader oddly enough): "I have to go back to Best Buy and buy a TV stand for the TV I just bought, brb about an hour"... still give him crap for that. Sadly, next day he needed to go buy a remote.... T_T
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

Deleted
    Be right back- the peasants are revolting

Deleted
    Dont see many of them, but i have used this while trolling:
    "Brb, aliens just landed in my back yard, i need to go defend the planet from an invasion"
    You be the judge.

10+ Year Old Account
    /afk having an earthquake (i used that one so i could watch the first 15 mins of RAW)
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

"brb, spilled seemen on grannys purse"

I have a few that I use to confuse/wtface guildies. My favorite atm though is "asian trannies riding scooters outside, brb".

iv had some kid simply say "afk" during a raid, but he forgot to mute his mic and he was arguing with his parents. was some funny shit then things got real quiet and he never came back

I use and still always use these:
    "brb boat"
    "brb tornado"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post
    "brb tornado"
    I have had to use that one legitimately before.

I'v also had to use "brb, stepped in dog shit on way to kitchen and I must clean"
    Last edited by Ihsatakar; 2012-04-11 at 05:15 PM.

"Hey guys, I gotta go. My bathroom is flooding."

Toilet? No. Someone supposedly came in and plugged his sink and left the water running. o_O

Deleted
    "Am I the only one who thinks maid Nidalee has some pretty nice boobs?" @Gchat, then he logged off.

hint

Deleted
    one guy in my raid was going "brb afk vomiting" and you could actually hear the vomiting noise in the background *ew*