Deleted

Engineering Bike

Hello, tricky business here... I have an alliance character without the bike, nor does she have engineering. But I would like the bike on this character.
    Now I have a horde character on the same realm with engineering and schematic.

Can I use this for anything? I'm thinking making the bike and putting it on neutral AH, allthough the tooltip says it's a horde bike?
    Or can I buy the engineering parts in K3 and put them on neutral AH, and then trade them to an engineer on ally side to craft the bike for me.

The thing is, I'm very poor on ally side, and rich on the horde side... But I'm too greedy to be loosing 25% gold for transferring some it with neutral AH.

Buy expensive items put on nuetral AH for 1 copper and then sell on alliance side. Its a gamble but it pays off.

Deleted
    Oh well yes, that was an idea... However I just found out that I can put the engineering parts on neutral AH, maybe I'll go with that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, as far as I know, the horde version can't be used by alliance so you'd have to get an engineer on the alliance side to make one for you. How you go about doing that is up to you. You can do the neutral ah thing to get the mats to your alliance toon, but be wary of ah snipers.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    You can't do it like that, the way some players did it was faction transferring twice.

Deleted
    the horde and alliance version are both racial bound.
    just find a friendly engineer to make the chopper for you after you siphon the vendor mats (with help of a friend) from horde to alliance side for a low buyout price.

10+ Year Old Account
    speaking of chopper ...can anyone confirm that the parts can still be engi-skinned from flame leviathan?

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    speaking of chopper ...can anyone confirm that the parts can still be engi-skinned from flame leviathan?
    Yep, i've been doing it the past few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you much