Question on StaticPopup

Hey I'm working on a project with lua and wanted to know some basic questions.

Is it possible to have more than 2 buttons? I have a box that shows up asking a question and theres either a yes or no for example. I use:
    button1 = "Yes",
    button2 = "No",
    OnAccept = function()
    OnCancel = function()

for example but what would I have to do if I wanted more than 2 options to choice from?

My second question is how do I add a title box on to a dialog box? For example the interface menu for the wow UI has Interface as a title box on the main menu dialog box. Do I simply just use:

title="Title here", ??
    Thank you!

Deleted
    You can take a look at the default UI's StaticPopups for reference.

PS: button3 = "text", with OnAlt=function(). Don't think you can have more than three.

Thank you for the quick reply. Ideally I wanted to create a menu where I could have multiple buttons to change and manage addon profiles in a menu. Would of liked to have designed the menu art work as well but I thought this would be too hard to do so if I can not using StaticPopups then I think its best to give up. But thank you anyway.

Really wish I was better at coding lol

Edit: I've only ever been good at using KgPanel Scripts. I can make a background box and add lots of button panels to do what I want but I was hoping to make an addon to do what I want to save memory.
    Last edited by MayronWoW; 2012-04-11 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    Well, you can copy the backdrop table the StaticPopup uses, probably. (Though I'm not sure if they use backdrops, Blizzard has been known to overly complicate this stuff.)

As for buttons, they all inherit the UIPanelButtonTemplate (this may be relevant here).

Thank you, will need to look into that a lot before I can get it to work but its definitely worth it