Deleted

Looking for a picture...

Hey, long time reader of MMO, first time Poster!
    I'm currently looking for someone to design me a Tattoo, but first I need to gather as many screenshots/pictures as possible to give the person a rough idea of what I want. I will soon be putting up a new Topic where I'll be asking people to design me my Half Sleeve tattoo. Money will be involved if I end up using it and hopefully people will enjoy it. (If it's aloud? I don't mean to break the rules...) I'm just looking at it as a way of some of you Artists making a bit of money for being able to flow awesome out of a pencil!
    The picture I'm looking for is as follows...
    CAN'T POST LINKS YET. (Type "Okami Cover PS2" into Google Images, should be the first image.)
    The front cover of Amaterasu jumping and looking to the side. I'm looking for this but without the background, so it's just Amaterasu by herself in a white background.
    For a better idea of what I'm looking for...
    CAN'T POST LINKS YET. (Type "Okami leg tattoo deviantart" into Google images, should be the 3rd image.)
    That's pretty much exactly what I'm looking to get done, but then adding more into it to turn it into a half sleeve.
    I'm not sure if the Tattoo was directly taken from an image, or they had it done from scratch based on the cover.
    If you're able to find this picture, or even edit the box cover so that it's what I'm looking for I would greatly appreciate it. I have the Japanese version of the Okami logo, so it's just Ammy that I need.
    Thanks!

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, didn't really know where else to put it.
    Last edited by mmoc6f059d64e7; 2012-04-11 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    A tattoo should mean something to you. Not some random crap that looks cool. When you are 40 something will you look at that tattoo and still love it?
    Yeah, but I'd say most people don't follow this conduct, but just get it done for the hell of it. Regret it later.

Deleted
    Not looking for Trolls or anyone's opinion on Tattoo's, I don't give a crap frankly =) Has nothing to do with the topic, thanks.
    I never told you why I'm getting it done or what meaning the game has to me. I already have a Triforce Tattoo, an overused Tattoo but I don't care. It reminds me of my Brothers, when we were kids playing games together as a family, and when times were a lot more simpler. And they're both a big inspiration to me and they're the reason I'm doing what I do today. Don't make assumptions, you don't know anything about me or why I want this Tattoo.
    Don't bother posting again if your just going to insult/troll, I won't be reading it.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc6f059d64e7; 2012-04-11 at 02:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davekthxbai View Post
    Not looking for Trolls or anyone's opinion on Tattoo's, I don't give a crap frankly =) Has nothing to do with the topic, thanks.
    I never told you why I'm getting it done or what meaning the game has to me. I already have a Triforce Tattoo, an overused Tattoo but I don't care. It reminds me of my Brothers, when we were kids playing games together as a family, and when times were a lot more simpler. And they're both a big inspiration to me and they're the reason I'm doing what I do today. Don't make assumptions, you don't know anything about me or why I want this Tattoo.
    Don't bother posting again if your just going to insult/troll, I won't be reading it.
    Thanks.
    Chill man, he just told you to think about it.

So I had a go of photoshopping the background out on a few images. Got 3 for you here;

Amaterasu + Fire + Logo:
    http://i.imgur.com/h08BD.jpg

Amaterasu + Fire:
    http://i.imgur.com/tJDs3.jpg

Amaterasu Alone:
    http://i.imgur.com/qC9mW.jpg

Hope these will do

Deleted
    That's fantastic cheers dude.
    The last one is pretty much perfect, the only thing is alot of the definition is now missing off like the legs and edges of Ammy. Is it possible to just leave Ammy the colour she was with all the detail, but just no background on it? Do you have the link for the original picture you got it from, cause it looks like you didn't use the cover as ammys legs are intact and not covered up by the Capcom/ESRB logo and such.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc6f059d64e7; 2012-04-11 at 02:54 PM.