Question about prepurchase

I'm planning on pre-purchasing this after lunch today and was wondering if the people that had already done so has an idea when the beta weekends will be and what not? I'm anxious to start playing this game like I'm sure you all are and just curious if there was any info about the BWEs put out when you confirmed your order.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I'm planning on pre-purchasing this after lunch today and was wondering if the people that had already done so has an idea when the beta weekends will be and what not? I'm anxious to start playing this game like I'm sure you all are and just curious if there was any info about the BWEs put out when you confirmed your order.
    As has been said about 50times in the last week in this subforum,
    end of the month. We do not know if it is the weekend of the 20th or the weekend of the 27th.
    They will send emails to everyone who pre-purchased when they have a set BWE date.

When you prepurchase online, you will get an email saying "Thanks for prepurchasing Guild Wars (includes order number, serial code, other information)".

When you register (done with the serial code, online, at http://register.guildwars2.com, and automatically instigated from completing the prepurchase), you will have an opportunity to link your GW1 account, and will get a second e-mail saying "Thanks for registering!".

At no time are dates, frequency or start dates (or release dates!) mentioned. As Delias mentioned, there is talk of 20th or 27th. You will not (up to the time of writing) get a third e-mail telling you where to download the client - that will come in the next few days.

Best you pre-purchase soon! If head start is anything like it was in SWTOR, then its first come first serve and those who were the first to pre-order will get in over those who waited.

We have multiple Pre-Purchase threads around, might ask your upcoming questions in one of those.