10+ Year Old Account

Link me a High def Guild Wars 2 playthrough with commentary (Closed Press Beta Event)

Howdy, I know their is a sticky for Guild Wars videos but not all of them are commentary (English) i get too bored if there just gameplay with nobody talking at me :P

I've already watched all of the Yogscast and Totalbiscuit, and can't seem to find any good quality.
    Please don't link videos of people recording their screen at PAX or Gamescon ect, Would like High definition, Commentary in English any a playthrough rather than profession/skill showcase, any profession is fine.

Apologies if this kind of thread request is looked down upon, kinda new to forums.
    Thanks guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSVue7dK6o
    MikeB has some videos with commentary.
    Holy crap his voice is annoying!
    But it will do, Thankyou kind sir =)

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 10:58 PM ----------

Anyone got anymore?
    Really bored atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    .. thanks for the wise tip

Quote Originally Posted by Cludo View Post
    .. thanks for the wise tip
    K0tY is full of wise tips.
    It hurts my brain just thinking about how wise his tips are.

The 3rd one is quite good as well - it shows how groups will naturally form due to anet putting "chokepoints" at certain places. Basically, you're all doing the same dynamic quest in a big area but you have to cross this bridge. Group formed.

Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    Please read the rules before making posts in this subforum, thank you.
    Did you even read what you quoted?
    I didn't say anything about you not being as good as me. I didn't even hint at it.
    Your posts hurt my brain. It has nothing to do with me being an elitist, it has to do with your posts generally being extremely unhelpful and generally just wrong.
    If anyone was being an elitist, I'd say it was the guy who came in to say "Youtube has a search button."

Quote Originally Posted by K0tY View Post
    Again, please read the rules, dont go offtopic and bait people to respond with offtopic, its again against the rules, so please, behave yourself.
    You came into a thread and said "Use the search button on youtube", but I'm the one baiting? Oh wow.
    Sorry, backseat admin.

To the OP:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJyxDHNza4 technically has commentary, but it's beyond terrible.
    I haven't sifted through the other curse videos, not sure if other ones have commentary.

Yeah, these kinds of request threads aren't necessarily productive. There is a thread devoted to GW2 videos as well as a number of other threads floating about in the forums with video links in them.

That being said, don't backseat moderate, I need to justify my job and stuff so let me do the moderation. If you see something that you think is against the forum rules, report it and move on, moderators will handle it.