Deleted

Game Available to buy again! ( online ) GW2

Available Now!
    Pre-Purchase Your Copy Today for Exclusive Bonuses and Beta Access

Seems they fixed this really fast. BUY BUY BUY!

EDIT: Happy?
    Last edited by mmoc80711df9dc; 2012-04-11 at 03:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to look at the forum in which this thread was posted to have a clue what game you're talking about.

Might want to be a little more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I had to look at the forum in which this thread was posted to have a clue what game you're talking about.

Might want to be a little more clear.
    .. why would he post in the GW2 subforum to tell us that a different game was available for pre-purchase? o.o
    The words "Guild Wars 2" in big bold letters telling you the forum you're in is a pretty good indicator, I'd think. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just, the title of the thread, and the post itself makes no mention of the game.

Like I said, I had to look what forum it was posted on to figure out what game. It's not an exceptionally helpful post.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty obvious to anyone what game it is, being in the guild wars 2 forum and what not :P

And i didn't know it wasn't available anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    It's just, the title of the thread, and the post itself makes no mention of the game.

Like I said, I had to look what forum it was posted on to figure out what game. It's not an exceptionally helpful post.
    So.. in every Diablo III post, they should put [Diablo III] in the title?
    There's subforums for a reason. o.o

Deleted
    I think that's why he posted it in this subforum? oO

Not every title in the Shaman subforum has "SHAMAN" written in bold red letters in it, yet you know that its about Shamans ;P

Edit: the allmighty OP has "fixed" it for you ;P
    Last edited by mmoce8faa0dee2; 2012-04-11 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    So.. in every Diablo III post, they should put [Diablo III] in the title?
    There's subforums for a reason. o.o
    They usually at least put it in the post. I have to agree with Atrea on this one.

That aside, I'll wait until the game is actually out before I buy it. Never was the pre-order crazy type.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haizer View Post
    They usually at least put it in the post. I have to agree with Atrea on this one.

That aside, I'll wait until the game is actually out before I buy it. Never was the pre-order crazy type.
    Fixed it

+

not interested in BETA? /sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    Fixed it

+

not interested in BETA? /sad
    It's like the mop beta, it gets boring quick when you actually beta test it. I bug tested everything I could and was bored within 2 days. Plus, I'd rather wait until it comes out, makes it that much better to play.

Deleted
    If you're going to buy it anyways you might aswell pre-order/purchase, since more cash for ANet before release could lead to a better game at release ;P

It's like the mop beta, it gets boring quick when you actually beta test it. I bug tested everything I could and was bored within 2 days. Plus, I'd rather wait until it comes out, makes it that much better to play.
    The BWEs are for about a weekend a month.
    It's not just a beta that you get to play endlessly until release.
    It's helping them taste + a taste of gameplay once in a while, not helping them test + play the same content on repeat until you're bored out of your mind.
    Pre-purchasing also gives you a 3 day head start, and an in-game item.
    There aren't really any downsides for people who already know for sure that they are going to buy the game on launch either way, just a question of pay now + get more stuff or pay later.

I suspect the true reason Anet will not have long/many betas is because the game is a bit more finite & causal focused than other MMOs. If GW2 had 7 betas lasting from 4->7 days as Rift or Tera did, it's highly possible one would play their fill vis-a-vis those other games. It's in Anet's best interest to not have say, Asura or Sylvari playable or what is essentially an extended demo.

Closing this as this is an extremely well known fact and we don't need another thread.

Also, there's no need to tag any post in this forum as a GW2 specific post, it's the GW2 forum.