Deleted

Can I record pugs via WoL?

I need to acquire some sort of logs to show my performance when I'm applying to guilds. I haven't played in a guild yet and I'm not entirely sure how the WoL client functions, is it possible to record a PuG ?

Deleted
    Yes, you should be able to record anything, you just need to go to wol and create an account. You will then be able to record any raid you are in, I just don't know how it will be displayed (as normally logs are sorted after guildnames etc).

yes, just follow the instructions to set it up on the wol website

Deleted
    According to the guidelines I'm supposed to be in a guild in order to upload a log.

it doesn't matter

The idea behind the guild guideline is that its more likely that your guild will know about the log and be able to use the information accordingly. There's always the chance that PuG memebers may not want their performance logged, so you should at least tell them you are logging the fights and probably let them know how to find them afterwards. Outside of that, there's nothing wrong with logging a PuG raid.

As for the account, if you upload it from your normal WoL account, it will still show up with your normal guild name and that can't be changed short of creating a second account named "pugs" or something like that.