Thread: What's new?

What's new?

I haven't really read any good updates on GW2 for what seems like ages. Ever since the press beta weekend I feel like we've been left in the dark. I was really crossing my fingers for a release date for a little while. patience is a virtue, but i've been drooling over this game for a while now, and it's hard!

Quote Originally Posted by rickastlee View Post
    I haven't really read any good updates on GW2 for what seems like ages. Ever since the press beta weekend I feel like we've been left in the dark. I was really crossing my fingers for a release date for a little while. patience is a virtue, but i've been drooling over this game for a while now, and it's hard!
    Uhh.. the game is available for pre-purchase on buy.guildwars2.com, so there's that.
    It's hard to give you every update from the last 2 months.. >.>
    As far as release type stuff, just the pre-purchase and the BWE at the end of this month.
    No release date, as they do not know themselves when the game will be fully ready.

The fact that they have not announced a release date is a good thing, trust me. They have plenty of room and time to improve upon the future betas that we are going to participate in. A deadline would only make the game sub-par to what it could be when it launches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bale View Post
    The fact that they have not announced a release date is a good thing, trust me. They have plenty of room and time to improve upon the future betas that we are going to participate in. A deadline would only make the game sub-par to what it could be when it launches.
    Since we have yet to see any Area above lvl 25 i'll have to agree with this.

Game is just in polish/demo mode at this point. Core systems are in and pretty much what we will have till expansion 1.