Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the warrior armor looks really good minus the green glow on the first. Though the monk tier looked ugly in my opinion

Warrior set looks neat. Kind of samuraish.

10+ Year Old Account
    how the hell do people get the data before its pushed to the Launcher?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanker View Post
    1: LFR25
    2: N10
    3: N25
    4: H10
    5: H25

I get 5 assuming the above.
    NO, it would not be 5 sets. It would be 4. Did you not play ICC? There was a set for 10 man normal, a set shared between 10 heroic and 25 normal, and a set for 25 heroic. Then assuming this would be the case, there would be the LFR set as well, making 4 sets. However, there will not be any seperation of 10 and 25 in MoP, because it would piss off a lot of raiders as it is.

For me, new Warrior Tier is absolutely amazing.

In Cata I love one tier - green set you can get from questing in Hyjal. Elegant, with nice ornaments, and gladiator-like helm. Amazing, because not overwhelmed by trinkets, and yet detailed.

T 14 is expanded idea of above. Looks simply warriorish. T11 looks like you are rockmonster. T12 like a KFC bucket. T13 - miniDeathwing. And now, at last, you look like a proper warrior.

Druid:
    Savage Defense - removing the cooldown and boosting dodge, makes this ideal. Hit it during damage phases, focus elsewhere otherwise.

Monk:
    Clashing Ox Charge - half deathgrip, half charge. What will happen on mobs that are immune to the DK deathgrip? Will we go to our spot, and find no mob there, or will we get to complete the charge?

Dizzying Haze - Dealing high threat on a no damage move, while this makes it good for tanking, it seems opposite of where they've been trying to go with tanks.

Keg Smash - costs 40 energy but grants chi? This will basically cause it to 100% replace Clobber for tanks. Not sure that is ideal. I think it was better costing chi.

Brewmaster Training - Does the bonus to Guard have a proc name I can trigger with addons like Weak Auras to let me know when it is active?
    Last edited by arcady; 2012-04-11 at 08:26 PM.

Bless up and praise to the Most High Jah! Equal Rights and Justice
    MMO Blog: http://kichwas.wordpress.com/
    Political Diary: Jyotai @ Daily Kos | Rasta Music

10+ Year Old Account
    About the warrior tier...remember that Blizzard frequently designs multiple colors of the sets before choosing them. It's not surprising that this might just be the case here, and they're not bringing back separate lockouts. Just because it's in the files doesn't mean it is a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by arcady View Post
    Druid:
    Savage Defense - removing the cooldown and boosting dodge, makes this ideal. Hit it during damage phases, focus elsewhere otherwise.

Monk:
    Clashing Ox Charge - half deathgrip, half charge. What will happen on mobs that are immune to the DK deathgrip? Will we go to our spot, and find no mob there, or will we get to complete the charge?

Dizzying Haze - Dealing high threat on a no damage move, while this makes it good for tanking, it seems opposite of where they've been trying to go with tanks.

Keg Smash - costs 40 energy but grants chi? This will basically cause it to 100% replace Clobber for tanks. Not sure that is ideal. I think it was better costing chi.

Brewmaster Training - Does the bonus to Guard have a proc name I can trigger with addons like Weak Auras to let me know when it is active?
    Do remember Keg Smash has an 8 second cooldown.

Patch can be downloaded now. Open your launchers

Just over 400MB

Also, all servers are offline, but there is actually a list, so I assume they will likely be up fairly soon
    Last edited by dmdragon; 2012-04-11 at 10:04 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bouboullie, perhaps it just wants to eat your brains. It's not unreasonable.

In all seriousness, omg I love that monk outfit.

Also, it definately looks like blizz may be trying to do to monks what they did to druids. Brewmasters will use energy, Mistweavers use mana, and Windwalker uses chi.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Ditto. I was pretty upset when it changed in Cata to that weird-looking tree. I preferred looking like walking broccoli, myself.
    The change druids tree form should of been like this....you still keep the old look basically but as the seasons went by your leaves changed colors...like for fall ..they get red/golden colors...spring...its buds/some smaller green leafs.....summer full size green leafs....then winter....dead looking leafs with snow on them....I would think many tree druids would of loved that change not the one you got for cata.

First remember the Monk set is just a transmog set not a tier set. I think the Monk set may have been created with Pandaren in mind since most PvE Monks will probably go Pandaren especially for the first several months. It might also be slightly out of scale for smaller races and they will dial back the size scaling later on. I'm not saying I like the set because right now it looks more top heavy than John Madden with Dolly Parton's tits sewn on but I'm gonna reserve judgement on the art dept until I know that is the final model.

Quote Originally Posted by arcady View Post
    I thought BM's get Muscle Memory (extra chi with Jab) too for some reason? It doesn't make a lot of sense if they do so I may be remembering wrong. Also Jab is free now. That combined with the extra Chi(if I'm correct) might really come in handy at times and should get weaved in some.

On the Muscle Memory topic: Has the Talent that give an extra Chi every 15 secs from Jab been taken out or are we going to have 3 at times? We are already SWIMMING in Chi atm with that terrible Blackout Kick change. I can't tell how much is due to Chi Spheres while leveling but regardless I hate the BoK change and subsequent damage nerfing it received.

Also it looks like they changed the scaling on Monk strikes which I'm happy about.

This may sound like a frequently asked question, but does anyone have a guess on when is the next beta build coming up? I think it has taken quite long.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    If they seperate 10 and 25 there should be 5 sets

1. Raid Finder
    2. 10 man normal
    3. 25 man normal
    4. 10 man heroic
    5. 25 man heroic
    10 man heroic would be 25 man normal, just like it was in WotLK.
    Last edited by Chaochamp; 2012-04-23 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    This may sound like a frequently asked question, but does anyone have a guess on when is the next beta build coming up? I think it has taken quite long.
    Soon™ but no seriously, no one ever knows. It's just when Blizzard feels like putting up a patch that seems somewhat stable to be able to test new content and features. I say somewhat since there's a few quests on Beta that's making it hard to get by but that's what Beta is for =] To squash bugs and polish the game!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki