Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Thank god for transmog because that warrior set is HIDEOUS.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Warrior set looks bad on Humans because Human models are terrible but I reckon the armor would look beast on Tauren and Orcs

Warriors new gear looks silly, but that's pretty much a moot point nowadays. Tmog it if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by swampsquatch View Post
    blood dks getting buffed? Fml.
    hell yeah!

Just a stupid Question ?
    But i am from the Server where i did transfer My Main Hunter realm Mekkatorque (EU)
    And that realm and server is already 24 hours or so out of order
    We post on the EU beta test forum but we never get any reply from a Blue Poster Or what else.
    All we want to know and to hear is that Blizz is working on it
    So if any one read this and could put a message on the us beta forum MOP that we are stuck thnx .
    Because its not possible for us out of the EU to post there.

Rogue - Minor Glyphs
    Glyph of Disguise - When you Pick Pocket a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance for 5 min. Your disguise will unravel upon entering combat.

So Rogues can turn into any humanoid target, but Warlock green fire breaks the game -.-

Rogue - Minor Glyphs
    Glyph of Disguise - When you Pick Pocket a humanoid enemy, you also copy their appearance for 5 min. Your disguise will unravel upon entering combat.

So Rogue get to turn into other humanoids, but tinting Warlock fire to green breaks the game... BLIZZ WTF

That stuff looks cool.