10+ Year Old Account

Help my warrior weapon build before i get rebanned from this forum!!!!

Hey guys, I would greatly appreciate any feedback about this playstyle that I will describe below from the many dedicated players who I am certain are far more up to date than I am with the current talents etc. Basically what i am looking for is some sort of gauge as to how this warrior build would play out in pve and pvp.

I am DEADSET ( for roleplaying reasons) on playing a sword master type warrior. This means that one weapon set will be dual one handed blades and weapon switch will be 2 handed sword.

From videos i've seen, I know that two handed sword is pretty much the OP weapon for war right now ( ?) . I am more concerned as how you guys think dual one handers will work in pve and pvp considering they rely on bleeds and some nifty tricks like sword throw ( super effin awesome by the way...just imagine chucking your sword at some1...who needs throwing daggers lol).

I am planning on doing top end pve and pvp and have been sort of out of the loop on new info. Please help me out before i get rebanned as my hunger grows by the second and i must be fed.

**EDIT*** Also how well do you think the two styles will synergize compared to other combos. Also what type of war talents should i be taking? Incresed bleed damage? Burst damage? Survivability types?
    Last edited by Aurust; 2012-04-12 at 01:21 AM.

Please keep all warrior discussion to the main warrior thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-Thread