Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Since 05 and no invite yet Jesus. I really give up now.

10+ Year Old Account
    2005, signed up when started. no invite..... :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedSimmons View Post
    Yeah guys, enjoy your world servers being down as you come in lol
    I wouldn't mind...just getting the actual invite would make me happy

At least you don't have to wait all night long, it sounds like all of the 250k had been sent out

So far I haven't seen anyone post that they have it. I'm thinking it hasn't really gotten rolling yet. Usually when it's happening there are a lot of people posting that they got theirs.

Calm down guys it was posted only a few minutes ago and it literally says "and it should be a few hours before the e-mail notifications for all recipients have been sent."

WoW acc since 2005 Nov and annual passed first day. This is ridiculous...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Started my account june 2006 and still not in =/

Deleted
    Cerathas is on to something. By now there would already be people saying "I GOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!", but none so far.

Corpse run 4 cuz of wow errors or world server crashes, but the Valley is really nice looking reminds me of nagrand. ^_^

Best of luck to you peeps to get the invite and remember beta is beta so don't expect magical faeries and rainbows instead of bugs and DC's.

If I don't get an invite tonight. Someone dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    Account since March 2007, signed up for beta the day after it was announced. Still no invite, am i unlucky or just not liked?
    Don't Feel bad. Account since January 07 signed up for the annual pass 5 minutes after it was announced andIi've always paid my $15 a month no interrupts. I thought i was the only one having bad luck like that. So much for the taking how long you have played WoW into account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't complain about not getting an invite yet, It said they'd be out within a few hours, didn't it? So, they might still be getting sent out.

Account since 3/08 and Annual Pass the day of the announcement - Still no invite. Refresh Refresh Refresh !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    If I don't get an invite tonight. Someone dies.
    I feel you bro

+1

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Don't feel left out...account since 2004...AP on first day...no invite
    Same here man =/ they hate the '04's even though we been in it the longest.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Cerathas is on to something. By now there would already be people saying "I GOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!", but none so far.
    Why thank you! I thought I should make the point, and coincidentally it is a point that allows me to remain in denial about not getting an invite in this wave just a little while longer...

Full Disclosure: Jan 2007 with a couple months missed

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sit, the invites aren't taking till a month before mists releases? /gasp

Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    Account since March 2007, signed up for beta the day after it was announced. Still no invite, am i unlucky or just not liked?
    Same boat as you, except I've been playing since December 26th, 2004 (Got it Christmas the year it came out, played it ever since). Never once canceled my account, the moment the Annual Pass came around, I jumped on it. I'm starting to think that Blizzard really doesn't follow through with their promises. I honestly believed there was a priority system, but a friend of mine who joined literally 6 months ago, has already gotten an invite (This wave).

Starting to lose my trust in Blizzard. If I'm not in the next wave, this could be what kills it for me. The beta was initially what intrigued me into signing up for the Pass, and here I am, one of the last to be invited. We're at 800,000 of around 1.3 million.

Welp, good luck to the rest of you, hope some of you get invites soon.