Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Clearly there is more weight for when you bought the annual pass than how long your account has been active for. I bought the annual pass at the last minute but have been subbed since 2005.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Monk Challenge Mode Set, New Specialization Screen, Blue Posts, 2012 Arena Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Aliok, do not complain.

I'm quite content with what we have now. We DON'T need another Worgen Female incident.

Anyway, am I the only one that things the tail stub looks weird when it's not covered up by armor? >_>
    We definitely don't need another Worgen Female incident. I guess I should have better elaborated by specifying that I want more actual facial customization options for the fempanda. What I have seen up to this point in the beta is disappointing, and can't help the small voice that says the designers are ping-ponging between one extreme and the other.

And yes, that tail stub looks weird when the armor isn't covering it. <.<
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Well my gut was right.

In yesterday's thread I was saying that I thought that the Monk set looked bad on Humans because it was designed with a rounder frame in mind. I was correct. What looked incredibly top heavy and silly on a Human frame looks very well proportioned and comfortable on the Rounder frame of the Pandaren. The downward curve of the shoulders is what screamed "Meant for Panda's" to me. It actually really looks like an incredibly cool set.

I'm hoping that the gear issue is just a size scaling problem the art dept will fix before release. I get that they know most people will Roll Pandaren Monks due to the accelerated speed of leveling not to mention the newness but creating sets to "fit" them seems a little counter productive. That's like saying "because the most played class in the game is Humans we should just make all "fit" them and say "screw it" it if other races looking ridiculous in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
    Void storage expansion? Really? People have already completely filled it? You guys sit on like, mountains of gold or something?
    What does gold have to do with filling void storage? I maintain only a few thousand on every character, then pool that together if needed and I filled my main's void storage weeks after it released. Deposits are free and I already had a ton of gear sitting in my bank. I have four full tiers and the rest are a bunch of cool drops.

Woooooo got the beta finally lets go!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    What does gold have to do with filling void storage? I maintain only a few thousand on every character, then pool that together if needed and I filled my main's void storage weeks after it released. Deposits are free and I already had a ton of gear sitting in my bank. I have four full tiers and the rest are a bunch of cool drops.
    You have free deposits? I have to pay 25g per item to deposit in void storage and 25g to withdraw

Quote Originally Posted by deanmoney View Post
    "Though we've added red pandaren males, we intend the tail to be unique to female pandaren. We like it this way. We like the distinction." Little things like this is what makes me hate the game more and more each day. It is not the big things but dozen of little things like this that add up and push me away from this game. They are suppose to be the same species so they should have the same features. How hard is that to do?
    Yea because look at those panda models..man they sure were lazy, the animations are choppy and awful with crap all facial expressions and horrible low poly...you know I can't even go on. Really? I mean really? You go on crying over amazing BRAND NEW models because they didn't add tails to the male? Distinctions between genders is not an uncommon thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh hey look an invite ... must be the final wave

Oh! I actually quite like the monk challenge set. But I do not understand why they have to have kegs on everything :/

the belt buckle floats? @.@

ffs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deanmoney View Post
    I agree 100%. Blizzard during every expansion is getting lazier and lazier. Same models, reused dungeons...sad. Maybe they want to bring it from 10 million to 8 million by the end of the year.

So you have NEVER heard of sexual dimorphism?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism ? ? ?

Sigh, I'm liking the female panda less the more I see of her. "I just had 8 cups of coffee and tweezed out both my eyebrows" is SO worgen.

Just sayin.... void storage is full.

Oh and wtf monk armor -.- Thank god for transmog and leather gear being so leathery. Least my monk will have inventory space for awhile..

I don't really mind the tail for the female Red Panda skin; it is just a little weird since the Red Panda is really its own species of raccoon, as far as the scientists can tell.

Somehow i manage to have my bank and void storage full all the time...