Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I think the trick here is to just be better than the football captain.
    I was going to make a joke about my highschool's football captain and how being better would not have been hard, but it probably would have come across as racist. I can't afford any more infractions right now :/

You can probably fill in the blanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by vetinari View Post
    "Don't give me bullshit". Sex aint hard. It takes one weekend for the enthusiastic student to get good at sex.

So, do you want a woman that is good at sex and thinks fondly of the time she had sex with the football captain, or do you want a woman who is good at sex and thinks fondly of the time she had sex with you.
    Virginity and chastity aren't valued in the west anymore. You'd have an easier time finding a needle in a haystack than a woman who's a virgin at 18.

If for some silly reason some monster from mythology came from the sea and kept destroying cities, and could only be placated by a virgin maiden, them white folk would be screwed.

Virginity and chastity aren't valued in the west anymore. You'd have an easier time finding a needle in a haystack than a woman who's a virgin at 18.
    Yeah its pretty awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Everyone is pro-US. They just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Internet lives in the sky, don't need no cables for that.
    A nice list of logical fallacies. In picture form!

Yeah its pretty awesome.
    Maybe for unscrupulous young men, but the West is the last place to be raising a family, especially if you have daughters.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    Just because religion works as a way of "promoting" abstinence, it is not a good tool when you look at beyond that one thing.
    I don't recall bringing up religion. I just wanted to correct a misconception about abstinence being ineffective. It is effective, and it has benefits, but its simply impossible to carry out in the current culture.

Its no different with condoms being 98% effective when used properly. In reality, they are much less effective, because they are not used properly! (double bagging, not putting them on properly, using old ones, using ones that were kept in your wallet, not taking them off properly, etc).

Ok now I'm curious where you're from.

And if your women aren't enjoying the sexual liberation you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Maybe for unscrupulous young men, but the West is the last place to be raising a family, especially if you have daughters.
    So we move on from nation bashing to culture bashing.

I like your style. You have the swagger. I would like to put you on the Jersey Shore! show as a cast member for a season. Wouldn't that be fun?

Meh, it's not so bad if your kid is smart. I'm just hoping that if I have a daughter she just decides she likes girls. It'd be so much less to worry about.

If for some silly reason some monster from mythology came from the sea and kept destroying cities, and could only be placated by a virgin maiden, them white folk would be screwed.
    No sex before marriage i agree... NOT

Nowdays kids are developing much faster that 30 years ago. All informations are on the internet unlike 30 years ago.

If you aren't enjoying your women's sexual liberation you're doing it wrong, is what I think you meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Meh, it's not so bad if your kid is smart. I'm just hoping that if I have a daughter she just decides she likes girls. It'd be so much less to worry about.
    When you have a boy its one penis you worry about.

When you have a girl its all of them.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    If you aren't enjoying your women's sexual liberation you're doing it wrong, is what I think you meant to say.
    It goes both ways.

Ok now I'm curious where you're from.

Oh, I live in the West for the time being, by west I mean North America/Western Europe, basically the Anglosphere and the Germanic countries.

And yeah, when I was in college I had some fun with the locals. Typical western whores and "free spirited" college girls.

But for marriage? None of them are worth it in the least. I'll marry a woman from my own culture or a culture that still has some values. I'm not knocking others who just want sex, to each their own, but I'd prefer a woman in the classical sense, a partner, and not just a fuckbuddy

I'm guessing.....Turkey? Maybe one of the Baltic states?

I'm guessing.....Turkey? Maybe one of the Baltic states?
    Turkey's a close guess, I'm from the Balkans. Not a great place for "enlightened" westerners and the like, honestly, but there are things to like about it.

Turkey's a close guess, I'm from the Balkans.
    Boom 10 points.

Knew you sounded like some guys I knew.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    You have a lot of psychological issues if you honestly are worried that you aren't as good as your current partners previous lovers.
    Answer the question, and not with an ad hominem.

Oh, I live in the West for the time being, by west I mean North America/Western Europe, basically the Anglosphere and the Germanic countries.

And yeah, when I was in college I had some fun with the locals. Typical western whores and "free spirited" college girls.

But for marriage? None of them are worth it in the least. I'll marry a woman from my own culture or a culture that still has some values. I'm not knocking others who just want sex, to each their own, but I'd prefer a woman in the classical sense, a partner, and not just a fuckbuddy
    Ofcourse you are not going to marry girl that was giving to everyone. When person is looking for woman to spend whole life with her that person is not looking how she is spreading legs or how offten she will give you.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 10:51 AM ----------

Turkey's a close guess, I'm from the Balkans. Not a great place for "enlightened" westerners and the like, honestly, but there are things to like about it.
    Albanian or Bosnian?

The Balkans is such a pretty place. Probably one of the prettiest places on Earth.

I hear you guys really hate each other over there though O.O

If I recall you were complaining about Croatians in another thread, so I'm going to guess Bosnian.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzodiac View Post
    Ofcourse you are not going to marry girl that was giving to everyone. When person is looking for woman to spend whole life with her that person is not looking how she is spreading legs or how offten she will give you.
    Exactly, there are women for fun, and women for spending your life with. Most western women fall into the first category nowadays.