Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    And if your women aren't enjoying the sexual liberation you're doing it wrong.
    If you aren't enjoying your women's sexual liberation you're doing it wrong, is what I think you meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Meh, it's not so bad if your kid is smart. I'm just hoping that if I have a daughter she just decides she likes girls. It'd be so much less to worry about.
    When you have a boy its one penis you worry about.

When you have a girl its all of them.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    If you aren't enjoying your women's sexual liberation you're doing it wrong, is what I think you meant to say.
    It goes both ways.

Ok now I'm curious where you're from.

And if your women aren't enjoying the sexual liberation you're doing it wrong.
    Oh, I live in the West for the time being, by west I mean North America/Western Europe, basically the Anglosphere and the Germanic countries.

And yeah, when I was in college I had some fun with the locals. Typical western whores and "free spirited" college girls.

But for marriage? None of them are worth it in the least. I'll marry a woman from my own culture or a culture that still has some values. I'm not knocking others who just want sex, to each their own, but I'd prefer a woman in the classical sense, a partner, and not just a fuckbuddy

I'm guessing.....Turkey? Maybe one of the Baltic states?

I'm guessing.....Turkey? Maybe one of the Baltic states?
    Turkey's a close guess, I'm from the Balkans. Not a great place for "enlightened" westerners and the like, honestly, but there are things to like about it.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Turkey's a close guess, I'm from the Balkans.
    Boom 10 points.

Knew you sounded like some guys I knew.

You have a lot of psychological issues if you honestly are worried that you aren't as good as your current partners previous lovers.
    Answer the question, and not with an ad hominem.

Oh, I live in the West for the time being, by west I mean North America/Western Europe, basically the Anglosphere and the Germanic countries.

And yeah, when I was in college I had some fun with the locals. Typical western whores and "free spirited" college girls.

But for marriage? None of them are worth it in the least. I'll marry a woman from my own culture or a culture that still has some values. I'm not knocking others who just want sex, to each their own, but I'd prefer a woman in the classical sense, a partner, and not just a fuckbuddy
    Ofcourse you are not going to marry girl that was giving to everyone. When person is looking for woman to spend whole life with her that person is not looking how she is spreading legs or how offten she will give you.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 10:51 AM ----------

Turkey's a close guess, I'm from the Balkans. Not a great place for "enlightened" westerners and the like, honestly, but there are things to like about it.
    Albanian or Bosnian?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Balkans is such a pretty place. Probably one of the prettiest places on Earth.

I hear you guys really hate each other over there though O.O

If I recall you were complaining about Croatians in another thread, so I'm going to guess Bosnian.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzodiac View Post
    Ofcourse you are not going to marry girl that was giving to everyone. When person is looking for woman to spend whole life with her that person is not looking how she is spreading legs or how offten she will give you.
    Exactly, there are women for fun, and women for spending your life with. Most western women fall into the first category nowadays.

Exactly, there are women for fun, and women for spending your life with. Most western women fall into the first category nowadays.
    I have a fun woman I'm spending the rest of my life with thanks.

Deleted
    Why are you being so secretive about your location, are you that paranoid?

If I recall you were complaining about Croatians in another thread, so I'm going to guess Bosnian.
    No on both counts :P

I'm an Epirote. Epirus is in northern Greece/southern Albania. Technically I'm ethnically Greek, but Epirotic culture's a lot different than what you see on the islands and in Athens, which have been very westernized.

Quote Originally Posted by vetinari View Post
    Answer the question, and not with an ad hominem.
    I don't have an answer because I don't care if my 'woman' was with another man before she was with me. There is no way to answer that question unless you really insecure and have thought about it.

I have a fun woman I'm spending the rest of my life with thanks.
    And what if she is that fun that she is giving her dearest to your neighbour? Will you still spend life with her?

10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd at this at first. Then I remembered why I was loling and now I feel bad about it

Quote Originally Posted by Zzodiac View Post
    And what if she is that fun that she is giving her dearest to your neighbour? Will you still spend life with her?
    I'm confused.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm laughing.

but I'm confused.

No on both counts :P

I'm an Epirote. Epirus is in northern Greece/southern Albania. Technically I'm ethnically Greek, but Epirotic culture's a lot different than what you see on the islands and in Athens, which have been very westernized.
    My geography is semi-fuzzy, but I didn't think Epirote was in the balkans?

I'm confused.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm laughing.

but I'm confused.
    Sorry i wanted to make a bit sarcastic comment,hope you didnt get offended