Deleted

Drop Ret 4 set bonus T13?

So last night I got Backbreaker Spaulders from Spine of deathwing, but now I'm actually wondering if I should drop my 4p set bonus for it.

I have the LFR head and shoulders and normal hands and leggings, should I lose the 18% damage during Zealotry for the increased stats, or just leave it?

Here's the armory, if needed.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, do not lose the 4 set. Wait til you have the 4 set from other pieces, then use the shoulders as an off-set piece. 18% extra damage on abilities during our cooldown phase is ridiculously good.

Deleted
    You should never drop 4p. If anything perhaps you could get normal T13 chest, then use the shoulders.

Deleted
    Where are the days when I had to wait to change 3 pieces of gear at once to maintain hit and expertise caps while also juggling the 2/4 pcs tier bonuses.. ?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Where are the days when I had to wait to change 3 pieces of gear at once to maintain hit and expertise caps while also juggling the 2/4 pcs tier bonuses.. ?!
    Back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    reforging was the only good thing to come out of this stupid expansion.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    reforging was the only good thing to come out of this stupid expansion.
    And transmogrification! Admit it!

ideally you want to have every tier piece except the shoulders, having the spaulders instead of that. it's the best combo of stats.

Deleted
    Yes OP, drop 18% damage during the time you burst for a couple of itemlevels.

Geeeee.....