15+ Year Old Account

[TV] Gaki No Tsukai

Watched this like 4 years ago and recently found it, it has subs etc but i find it so funny.

Basically the funniest for me are the games where they have to spend 24 hours in a place, and they can't laugh. If they do they get punished, and the producers etc do stuff to make them laugh.

It's in japanese btw.

I found a site that does the subs for the series, as it's very hard to find all of it on youtube, i'll add it here but if it's against the rules then admins can remove it.

http://gakifiles.blogspot.se/search/label/High%20School

I recommend watching: Hospital, Police Academy, High School, Hotel Men, Newspaper Agency, 24hr Endurance Tag and Onson.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2012-04-12 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    Oh man, found this on a random justin.tv channel and my god, some of the funniest comedy I've ever seen.
    Hospital is best but they are all hilarious beyond belief. Watching first time, you will be on the floor for hours.

Japanese comedy is all about 'balls to wall' crazy. It's not subtle or witty in the same way as the UK and some US comedies, it's more on the events and the cast.

They do last quite a while so watch it on a weekend or during the day.

btw OP, Gaki No Tsukai
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2012-04-12 at 04:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Oh man, found this on a random justin.tv channel and my god, some of the funniest comedy I've ever seen.
    Hospital is best but they are all hilarious beyond belief. Watching first time, you will be on the floor for hours.

Japanese comedy is all about 'balls to wall' crazy. It's not subtle or witty in the same way as the UK and some US comedies, it's more on the events and the cast.

They do last quite a while so watch it on a weekend or during the day.

btw OP, Gaki No Tsukai
    Ah didn't realise thanks, and yeah hospital was one of my fave too, been watching them all again over the last week and i laugh so much. Currently watching the New Airport one, only on the bus and already laughing xD