Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreww View Post
    Account December 06, Annual Pass first week, Just saw it pop up in Battle.net account a few minutes ago but still won't let me login or post on forums. Also on the US realms.
    Think the servers are down... and I can't post either

Quote Originally Posted by Dengir View Post
    Think the servers are down... and I can't post either
    Pretty sure they are. I made my panda finally and can't even log in. I can't complain though since I got in during the 3rd wave. Bleh. Oh well I can lvl pandas with other new people later.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just got mine; wasn't there 20 mins ago, so they're definitely still rolling out and probably will be for a while.

Started October '08 (US)
    Bought Annual Pass as soon as it was announced

Also, I was initially unable to post in Beta forums, even though my account was flagged for Beta. 5 minutes passed and now I can post there. Things just take time to roll out. Good luck to all!

US - May '09, AP minutes after it was announced/available. Not sure when mine arrived, I just checked in for the first time in hours, but I got one.

I just got home from school. Kneel beside my bed and prayed for an invite if I checked to God (Not religious). Got on my Battle.net account. Got BETA!!!

June 25, 2008. 48 Months straight of game time without unsubbing. Got AP on day 1. US Server

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I hope so. With the EU server reportedly being offline for 5 minutes out of 10, it shows that even the best load balancing in the world couldn't save it and that it's a case of adding a few more physical servers.

I absolutely want more invites sent out to keep people happy (i got in last week), but i also want more servers for the same reason.
    I think a new realm is in order at this point. I logged in on a premade the other day in beta and I was standing top of a stack of like 100 other people. Admittedly I haven't actually done anything in beta yet but I can imagine the amount of people must make it miserable for some

US, got mine within the last 30 minutes. day 1 AP sign up and account was created 4/8/2007. I was unsubbed between 6/26/09-1/5/10 and 7/18/10-10/13/10 but have been subbed since then.

i just got mine
    account:" sept 08
    ap: first day

check your accounts good luck to you all!

edit: when i go to log in i get the PTR servers not the beta servers, still that bug? :|
    Last edited by berdrek; 2012-04-12 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    Got my invite now. Happy

Account created: 25/09/09 k.A. 10 Day Web Trial
    Annual Pass: 22/10/2011

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    i just got mine

edit: when i go to log in i get the PTR servers not the beta servers, still that bug? :|
    try uninstalling and re downloading the actual MOP client from battle.net

Deleted
    I'M FROM EU! JUST GOT INVITED!!!!

I started playing January '09, I didn't miss too many months.

YAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    try uninstalling and re downloading the actual MOP client from battle.net
    did that and still same problem

Deleted
    did that and still same problem
    for me too... sucks hard

10+ Year Old Account
    i just got mine

Look and see what you get on WoW2. For me, PTR was on WoW1 and Beta was WoW2. YMMV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine bout 10 min ago.

Started playing on December '08
    AP since February 1st
    From EU

Good luck to you guys

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    They posted at the wrong time yes. Would you rather they delay the invites just to respond to you whiners? Seriously? I think sending the invites says it all. "Oh no we posted at the wrong time but here are your invites and your sacred "communication". Good lord.
    It's about being straightforward with your consumers and offering accurate, up to date information... this isn't a difficult task.