Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I suspect this will be a case of "Oh, I should probably have locked this 10 pages ago. Sorry."
    I dunno, it got a little tetchy a while back but it's pretty civil and constructive now =/

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    There is every disadvantage to changing some text if a few damn people find it rude. They will have to gut the entire damn game to remove any text that anyone complains about.

Garrosh calling Sylvanas a bitch ? Gone. References to Thrall being a slave ? Gone. Most /flirt emotes ? Gone. Many of the /silly emotes. And that's just what came off the top of my head in five seconds.
    I've seen threads complaining about this line before it was changed, I've seen no such thing for any other line in the game.
    Clearly it was offensive enough to some that they cared more than /silly

And please don't use the tired old slippery slope argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Offending anyone is to be avoided.
    Go for it. You're in for a treat.

I'm Female, I liked how Ji complimented my Character and I wish they hadn't changed it

I can't believe that some Women are so highly strung they get pissy over something an NPC says in a Video Game... A VIDEO GAME for Flying Spaghetti Monsters sake! Why not go a complain about the many other games about that are far more "sexist" than Ji? God of War for example... sexism: check, but does it change my view and love for the game? No... because it's a Game and not reality! People have serious issues if they got offended by one thing an NPC that is meant to be a Womaniser says, serious... issues.

Stick need to be removed from butts asap!

This is also relevant: http://www.traemcneely.com/wp-conten...312443_n1.jpeg
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    Go for it. You're in for a treat.
    *where possible
    And being offended because "they nerfed my class" doesn't count
    Game Balance is one of the many things that are more important!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I suspect this will be a case of "Oh, I should probably have locked this 10 pages ago. Sorry."
    I'm inclined to agree, really. Closed, if anyone wants to open a new thread on the topic, let's make sure the discussion doesn't spiral like it did.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!