Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I do like Rift, but I havn't been on for about 4 weeks.

WoW issue, not billing

The class devs are impressive, but Zorba the add on dev is rocking it right now

http://forums.riftgame.com/beta-addon-api-development/

This guy has gotten on the phone with add on devs to help them build programs and modify the API lol. I know for a fact a few WoW addon devs that are pissed Rift player gets the kind of dev access and API info they get without having to data mine it.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    The class devs are impressive, but Zorba the add on dev is rocking it right now

http://forums.riftgame.com/beta-addon-api-development/

This guy has gotten on the phone with add on devs to help them build programs and modify the API lol. I know for a fact a few WoW addon devs that are pissed Rift player gets the kind of dev access and API info they get without having to data mine it.
    More wow factor here. I hope that along with doing that they look at popular add-ons and look at ways to incorporate them into the game, something Blizz has been doing since beta. Albeit, it usually takes an ex-pack to get those features loaded into the default UI, it is one of the stronger points to WoW IMO.

I haven't played Rift since the beta but everything you hear about the game is positive, they release content at a fast rate and like the OP says they are more than willing to interact with the players, I liked the beta but at the time my computer was pretty bad and I could only play on the lowest settings, I have huge respect for Trion and If I ever decide to play another MMO id buy Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallok View Post
    Play what you enjoy most.
    Amen to that!

A wise man once said: play the game you like.

Like WoW CMs interact with the community on the WoW forums, you mean?

You know, I'd kinda prefer for them to interact with people in a place where everyone has access to and can participate in the discussion than in the general chat on one realm.
    Last edited by Throrion; 2012-04-12 at 05:24 PM.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread now. Apologies to the OP but these type of threads quickly turn into game vs game threads as you can see.