Deleted

Colour problem on my screen.

Hai.

So I had a LAN-party with some buddies and decieded to use my TV and try it out. It's a 32 incher pretty old, no HD or anything like that. Regular flatscreen.
    Anyway it worked fine and everything, used it for a few days but when I switched back to my normal screen all the colours when watching videos is just gone to hell. Imagine watching a WoW video and you take all the colours and move them 5CM down and put a green bar at the top. Never had this happen before and I have asked around but noone knows what's wrong. It's not like this for all videos. A few of them works fine, on some I need to use fullscreen then it works and on most of all kinds of videos the colour thing just f**ks things up and it's incredible annoying. Since here is tons of people on this forum hopefully someone knows what it is.

I also tried using another screen, didn't help. Another cable didn't work either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried reinstalling GFX drivers?
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    I'm getting the same problem, quick look on google and I've found several people on ask yahoo and other question sites with exactly the same problem and they've only just started getting it too.

Deleted
    Cool re-installing the drivers worked! Ty for suggesting it never caught my mind!