Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    the prob about hitting 50 pvp is that you are now up against battle and war master pvpers and even with full centurion gear i still get crushed from time to time, with recruit gear it much be one hell ova hamburger hill trying to get the comms needed to get the gear to survive those extra seconds longer.

but hang in there i hope BW will realize that they need to buff just a bit the comm rewards for win and losses
    I jumped into PvP with no PvP gear (full rakata) and stomped on peoples faces. Even when they had battlemaster gear I could put up a good fight. I don't see the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I jumped into PvP with no PvP gear (full rakata) and stomped on peoples faces. Even when they had battlemaster gear I could put up a good fight. I don't see the issue.
    have 2 maras a sorc and a BH on ya then tell me how you fare lol. besides with rakata you go in pretty powerful to start and rakata is aatm better than the recruit gear to kinda put in terms

rakata = about say 12-15+ expertise damage

recruit is round 10-11

so you are able to put out more damage and then there is the issue of class asd a trooper my 2 buffers are conc charge cryo and thats it so once those 2 are used up im free game to EVERYCLASS in the game as a gunnery

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    have 2 maras a sorc and a BH on ya then tell me how you fare lol. besides with rakata you go in pretty powerful to start and rakata is aatm better than the recruit gear to kinda put in terms

rakata = about say 12-15+ expertise damage

recruit is round 10-11

so you are able to put out more damage and then there is the issue of class asd a trooper my 2 buffers are conc charge cryo and thats it so once those 2 are used up im free game to EVERYCLASS in the game as a gunnery
    I'll admit I would go for the people with 12k health because I knew I could hit 6k+ HS on them.