10+ Year Old Account

what do you bind to what (pvp)

im just curious to see what others bind to each key/mouse. I dont have a mouse with a lot of options, around 6-7, and i do strafe with q e. either frost or fire.

You'll probably want to strafe with 'A' and 'D.' 'Q' and 'E' can be used for easy access spells as well as using a modifier as well.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna list all my specific binds, but I use 1-5, q, e, r, f, g, c, and v. Shift, ctrl and alt-gr with all of those, I'm not using alt key because it feels clumsy. Those without modifier keys are bound to important cooldowns, be it deep freeze, coc, cold snap, ice block or what have you. With modifier are trivial spells: frostbolt, slow fall, poly and so on. As stated above me, a and d for strafing, q and e for important panic buttons.

10+ Year Old Account

Best $50 I've ever spent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.