Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yup, a bug, happened to me once and a few times to others in my raid. People suddenly drop dead before we even engage anyone (and combat logs don't even show any damage taken, just says >name< died), but at least it doesn't happen often. Meh, another bug in Dragon Soul, so shocking... not.

Mayhaps it's a bug they plan to fix?

Blackhorn is one of the most bullsh*t encounters I've had to face. The fight actually wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so buggy. It's a shame they will probably never fix this fight. 3 common bugs I've come across are:

1. People being melee'd by an invisible Blackhorn following a wipe where he lands
    2. Deck fire animations persist on the boat long after they have been extinguished, frequently covering 90% of the boat on fire
    3. This may or may not be a client side issue, but I have died more than once to invisible Twilight Barrages and have even experienced invisible Twilight Onslaughts where I just have to run to where everyone is stacking in order to be in the right area. Reloading UI fixes this issue.

So many bullsh*t wipes...

Deleted
    Weird. We had that exact issue while progressing this boss in week 2 of heroics. But since then i don't think i've ever seen it happen again i.e. people being hit by a phantom. I was sure this was fixed.

maybe its a gm making fun of you

Deleted
    Wondering whether it's possible to actually take damage from Broadside.

Could be what causes it depndant on positioning?

Deleted
    I had the same thing happen. A charge targeted me, I went to move (literally straight away) but died anyway, then the mob charged shortly after I died. I was pretty certain I wasn't hit by the charge, so I looked through the log and it just said I'd died, even though I'd took no damage before hand.

Oh, not to mention the Deck Fire not disappearing when it's supposed to...
    Last edited by mmoc7c5925fb1b; 2012-04-16 at 11:39 AM.

There were several pulls during progression where we would begin the encounter and 7-8 people would drop dead without a single combat log entry to account for it.

The bug has been "fixed".