Poll: What color eyes do you find the most attractive?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What Color Eyes Do you Find the Most Attractive?

I find Blue eyes to be the most appealing. Then again, maybe it's because I have blue eyes? I'm NOT a big fan of brown eyes also.

What about you?

brown, or at least dark.

there is just something about green eyes, can't really explain it but they just seem so ah nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard people say brown eyes are "boring" but I find them to be gorgeous. Maybe that's because I have green eyes and most of my family has blue eyes, so brown is somewhat novel to me.
    When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.

Hazel. Prettiest eyes I've ever seen were hazel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a shocker here....blue eyes ahead by a large margin.

I prefer emerald green eyes; like my own

Love me a redhead with green eyes

blonde hair, blue eyes goddess with good christian values
    I remember it all too well

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, it seems blue eyes is the winner. Why do we humans like blue eyes? Whats the evolutionary advantage?

Why only four choices?

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    So far, it seems blue eyes is the winner. Why do we humans like blue eyes? Whats the evolutionary advantage?
    Beats me, ask this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler
    I remember it all too well

Green eyes are my favorite green>hazel>brown>blue...this is based on strong colors, the light greyish colored eyes of all colors are dead last...

Hazel and emerald green, oh boy there is just something about those that gets me.

Violet eyes, the natural ones..Look up Elizabeth Taylor of you are not familiar

They just looks so amazing, If I could change my eye colour I would go for Elizabeth's eyes.
    Last edited by Khaidu; 2012-04-13 at 05:00 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The "evolutionary advantage" so to speak isn't really that, but probably more along the lines of human ingenuity. When you think of blue, more than likely you think of the sky, which in turn means space. Man wants to imagine something out there more than they can comprehend. This is really just my opinion, but I believe humans regularly like blue eyes is because we are subconciously wanting to be more connected to our human instincts.

God I feel stupid by rambling on with that sorry golds :P

Back on-topic though, my eyes are hazel, yet I chose blue because I do actually believe that every little thing counts when most thought is put into it.

Deleted
    Couldn't you have put an option "my girlfriend's" in there for those of us who don't know it off the top of our head?

Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    Wow you had to godwin a thread about eyecolor? Flippen preposterous.

It depends entirely on the hair color and skin tone of the girl. The favorite eyes I remember were green. Like bright green. I literally asked her if she was wearing those color-changing contacts because I had never seen such beautiful and bright green eyes before.

I think it makes people think they're intelligent or that they've got more going on behind those eyes. Which is kinda dumb really lol. But I've gotta admit, when I see some incredibly bright blue eyes it gives me a feeling I can't really describe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to tell you. It's in our gene.

It represents sexual pleasure and we don't even realize it. Why, you asked?

Simple. Blue eyes makes the pupil look bigger since it's a black dot (the pupil) on a light color background (blue).
    A larger pupil is usually associated with pleasure. Just look at how the pupil reacts when people do drugs.
    You can also observe the pupil growing larger when a lady (or man) interested in you looks at you.

EDIT: My weakness? Green-eyed ladies.
    Last edited by Furye; 2012-04-13 at 05:13 AM.
    >>Because having a signature is so mainstream.<<