Poll: What color eyes do you find the most attractive?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    So far, it seems blue eyes is the winner. Why do we humans like blue eyes? Whats the evolutionary advantage?
    a lot of mammals are born with blue eyes.. people theorize its more cute or something.

On female, blue with black or dark hair... <3

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love me some Emerald eyes. Even guys with green eyes make me take a second look haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    a lot of mammals are born with blue eyes.. people theorize its more cute or something.
    Among wild mammals, with their generally pigmented pelages, blue eyes are very rare. Birds on the other hand have eyes of different colours including blue.

Blue eyes are more common with domestic mammals, though. Variation in eye colour has indavertently been bred into breeds over the time.
    >>Because having a signature is so mainstream.<<

grey eyes for me but since there was no grey option i choses blue

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I have a weakness for light eye colors. Specially light blue, if it's so light it's borderline to white, I just fall down and cry when I see it.

Like these, even lighter too.
    http://p3.no/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sy952400.jpg

Personally I have green eyes with a shade of blue, I guess.
    Hi

Dark hair + light eyes HNNNG.

If not, then I prefer none, eye sockets are pretty attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Furye View Post
    Among wild mammals, with their generally pigmented pelages, blue eyes are very rare. Birds on the other hand have eyes of different colours including blue.

Blue eyes are more common with domestic mammals, though. Variation in eye colour has indavertently been bred into breeds over the time.
    i meant how their eyes will start blueish then change color.

Deleted
    Well, if the girl have eyes, that is already a turn on for me i don't really have a favorite other then some very deep blue eyes :P

Uh well, I think I stick with blue or rather light eye colors, rather than dark ones. But hey, it really depends on the whole appearance of somebody.
    I have light-grey-blue ones with an intense darkblue circle around it. Most people tend do ask me "Hey, are you wearing circle lenses? Your eyes look like from an anime character" and after explaining, that's all natural they like to go jelly. /sigh
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerlaith View Post
    I've heard people say brown eyes are "boring" but I find them to be gorgeous. Maybe that's because I have green eyes and most of my family has blue eyes, so brown is somewhat novel to me.
    Then all non-european or non-arab ethnicities are boring, aren't those two are the only ones with multiple possibilities for eye color?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue or Green.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

10+ Year Old Account
    Green is by far, my favorite..
    Brown is my least favorite, so that's ofc the color of my GF's eyes.. That's just my luck..
    My own eyes are blue, like most Scandinavians..

Talking

Ummm whatever the color of the hair on the back of her head....if you know what I mean

10+ Year Old Account
    light brown eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Personally I have a weakness for light eye colors. Specially light blue, if it's so light it's borderline to white, I just fall down and cry when I see it.

Like these, even lighter too.
    http://p3.no/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sy952400.jpg

Personally I have green eyes with a shade of blue, I guess.
    see for me her gaze looks far too intense.. like perma O_O. i prefer brown eyes cause they are "softer".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eriseis View Post
    Then all non-european or non-arab ethnicities are boring, aren't those two are the only ones with multiple possibilities for eye color?
    Every race can have different eye color, genetically speaking. But it's far more common within the Caucasoid race to see, let's say, blue or green eyes.
    >>Because having a signature is so mainstream.<<

Deleted
    For some reason blue eyes screams "naive" to me. I like green because it makes me think that the person is intelligent.

Either that or it's just me being narcassistic again.

Deleted
    Green is quite rare and often makes me look twice, otherwise i like deep dark blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Albinos have red eyes I think.
    No, they tend to have blue eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.