Exclamation [Trailer] Operation Explosive Conflict...

Wow...

Last edited by residualdragon; 2012-04-13 at 04:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A youtube video.. of a youtube video.. Why not just link the video from IGN's channel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWI91Waj-uY

linked the first video i seen of it, but what do u think of it?

looks like bioware is pumping out some good content!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did 16man Toth and Zorn on hardmode. Definitely a challenging fight, so yes Bioware is pushing out great content.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Just did 16man Toth and Zorn on hardmode. Definitely a challenging fight, so yes Bioware is pushing out great content.
    I like to go into new raids (sorry, OPS) fresh, so I've not looked into what they are putting out. Are we talking interesting mechanics like the Fabricator Droid, or did they just up the difficulty of the fights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I like to go into new raids (sorry, OPS) fresh, so I've not looked into what they are putting out. Are we talking interesting mechanics like the Fabricator Droid, or did they just up the difficulty of the fights?
    Very interesting mechanics. It took us a few pulls to figure out things because there are no real guides for hardmode 16man.

For example: One boss will enrage and a member will be targeted. You have to stand under the boss to drop the target and the other boss will throw a large rock which takes off the enrage.. except you have to do it before the boss who throws the rock jumps to the other tank. Tanks will constantly be switching who they are tanking due to debuffs. Its confusing at first but REALLY fun.

Deleted
    Sounds really fun

Explosive Conflict is great fun, the only problem is that it's so short. A measly 4 bosses :\ Tougher bosses sure, but still only 4. Currently have the first boss down, and we had a few attempts at the 2nd before having to call it a night. If you enjoyed fabricator, chances are you'll enjoy the 3rd boss. If you enjoyed the final boss of D7, chances are you'll enjoy the final boss. If you're a fan of double boss fights, chances are you'll enjoy the first two bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it is only 4 bosses, but I am sure we won't have all of it cleared on Hardmode for another week or two... and Nightmare is still coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Yeah it is only 4 bosses, but I am sure we won't have all of it cleared on Hardmode for another week or two... and Nightmare is still coming out.
    We were supposed to do this raid tonight but they are reverting back to pre- 1.2??? does this mean this raid is gone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by residualdragon View Post
    We were supposed to do this raid tonight but they are reverting back to pre- 1.2??? does this mean this raid is gone?
    What do you mean?

And no the raid is not gone. They fixed it with the patch. Luckily haha.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-04-13 at 10:45 PM.