EU Alliance WSG repfarm premade

So I'm making a premade group this weekend to finish off my WSG rep. I'm 1k/21k atm, and if anyone is willing to join me to queue with the AV enabler addon to do quick clean wins for easy rep leave a reply here with your armory and skype/real ID if you want.

Thanks

Deleted
    I'm not sure if it's WSG weekend this weekend, but even if it is, I wouldn't expect to get that 20k rep in 1 weekend. You get ~40rep per flag, 3 flags per game = ~120rep. Say it's 150~ rep per win. 20k / 0.15 = 133 wins. Even if you chain quick wins (say 6 minutes). You'd still need 13hours of nonstop 6min wins. Sadly, I can't join, but I wish you luck on getting the rep capped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexN View Post
    I'm not sure if it's WSG weekend this weekend, but even if it is, I wouldn't expect to get that 20k rep in 1 weekend. You get ~40rep per flag, 3 flags per game = ~120rep. Say it's 150~ rep per win. 20k / 0.15 = 133 wins. Even if you chain quick wins (say 6 minutes). You'd still need 13hours of nonstop 6min wins. Sadly, I can't join, but I wish you luck on getting the rep capped.
    You get more rep on the CTA

the op got banned lol