Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

MoP BETA OPT IN INVITES ARE GOING OUT!

Thats right, i lost my annual pass a few months ago when they banned my account and i got MoP beta last night with just being an Opt-In. check your in boxes people who don't have mop annual pass, but are Opted into helping. .

Last edited by sizzlinsauce; 2012-04-13 at 07:32 AM.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    what computer you're playing on?

10+ Year Old Account
    the same one listed in my sig but with a gtx 680 now instead of the 7970 i had, with a 180gb boot ssd, 2 248gb raid 0 storage. so i guess anyone with a high end computer who opt in should expect an invite. if bouboille wants a screenshot of my b-net with my wow accounts names bluured out showing i dont have annual pass but i got beta invite ill do so.
    Last edited by sizzlinsauce; 2012-04-13 at 07:27 AM.

Deleted
    MoP BETA OPT IN INVITES ARE GOING OUT!
    As a day one AP holder with an 09 account and still no beta: they'd better fucking not be.

I read in another thread that people who had their pass cancelled still got invites, so it's possible it isn't for opt-ins.

10+ Year Old Account
    i may not be an AP holder but as an opt-in i hope that i get in at least before people that started playing in 2010.... i started in 09 but even so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
    As a day one AP holder with an 09 account and still no beta: they'd better fucking not be.

really doesn't matter how long you're here. i was just going on a wild guess that they wouldn't invite those who can barely play wow on medium at vsync frames.

Why not? Pay 2 win just got owned. ( i hope )

Deleted
    its just an oversight in their system, they didnt unflag u as eligible ap holder somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    really doesn't matter how long you're here. i was just going on a wild guess that they wouldn't invite those who can barely play wow on medium at vsync frames.
    yeah, because they're not interested in what the minimum specs are. they're more interested in whether people with 2000$ machines can get 150 or 160 fps. you know, the important stuff

you must be flagged for AP somewhere else in the system. there are many people with expired or suspended accounts that still got invites through AP. it just doesnt show it on your account page. there's 1mil+ APs, they're not gonna be able to keep up to date with all of them.
    Last edited by asharia; 2012-04-13 at 07:53 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got in this wave of invites. I've had my account since Feb 2009 and signed up to the AP on day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    i may not be an AP holder but as an opt-in i hope that i get in at least before people that started playing in 2010.... i started in 09 but even so
    +1. I wish people would just read read read, stop posting silly crap and just deal with everything.

I am pretty sure you a lying because there was a blue post that said only family / friends, media and Annual passes were going to get in. If you really did get in they might have made a mistake since you said you had the annual pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should really make this its own thread so all you thick heads will understand that it does NOT matter when you signed up for the AP or however long you've had a WoW account. So stop being all pissy about not being in the beta, blizz promised you'll be in it at some point so just be thankful for that and be patient. goddam

Deleted
    Nice. I got AP but no beta. And no D3 beta either, which I'd care more about.
    Think I started playing in very late TBC. With 3-6 months unsubbed out of a year usually.

Seeing how many accounts you have though, maybe they thought you've paid enough.

They've reallly messed up the AP/beta thing. They keep inviting more people and no one can play it. Was just laughing at MoP streamers: "Crit error/Login server down/.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rejer13 View Post
    Why not? Pay 2 win just got owned. ( i hope )
    Pay 2 win? Listen to yourself. It's a pay 2 play game in the first place. Consider the AP a special offer. Like 3 for the price of 2 on toilet rolls in tesco. You didn't need 3 packs, but hey, for the price of 2...

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce
    Of course they invite low-spec users, they're more important if anything. WoW owes its success to being able to run on just about anything. I have a high end PC with SSD etc and no invite. Congrats on your computer though, we're all really interested

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    I should really make this its own thread so all you thick heads will understand that it does NOT matter when you signed up for the AP or however long you've had a WoW account. So stop being all pissy about not being in the beta, blizz promised you'll be in it at some point so just be thankful for that and be patient. goddam
    Yeah I said it tongue-in-cheek pal, chill your boots.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    lol my laptop is set at the lowest settings possible with vertical sync turned off and I still got my AP invite. Running 5-10 fps in the beta fun >> Not to mention when the first boss in Jade Temple casts waterspout and your frames freeze so you die and can't move out of the turret.

The point the person was trying to make that you quoted was that he was going to be irritated if Opt-Ins were getting invites before the AP people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I am pretty sure you a lying because there was a blue post that said only family / friends, media and Annual passes were going to get in. If you really did get in they might have made a mistake since you said you had the annual pass.
    do you understand what you wrote? I'm "lying" because i got invited to beta as an opt in, even though i did have annual pass at one point? im pretty damned sure kid that's not lying. It's called being mistaken.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 08:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    lol my laptop is set at the lowest settings possible with vertical sync turned off and I still got my AP invite. Running 5-10 fps in the beta fun >> Not to mention when the first boss in Jade Temple casts waterspout and your frames freeze so you die and can't move out of the turret.

The point the person was trying to make that you quoted was that he was going to be irritated if Opt-Ins were getting invites before the AP people.
    annual pass is garunteed in, but opt ins arent. thats the difference between what i said. please people read things THOROUGHLY BEFORE POSTING.

I'm going to have to call troll. Sorry, but anyone can fake one of those screenshots. This 100% goes against what Blizzard stated themselves multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I'm going to have to call troll. Sorry, but anyone can fake one of those screenshots. This 100% goes against what Blizzard stated themselves multiple times.

just for you buddy. read my monks name. Pretty fitting.