A surprise beta invite!

So i recently got the wow annual pass and I hoped on mmo champ and saw that hundreds of thousands of beta invites had been going out so I checked my email and was very surprised to see a beta invite from blizzard but not for MoP. It was for D3! Just curious if this is a fluke or if others are getting this too? Idk what I'll do with 2 betas to play and wow lol and finals coming up. Guess I'll have plenty to do for most of May until summer school!

yes they sent out alot of invites to people today for D3 and Mop .. some people got both others just got 1 or the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the D3 beta isn't exactly long. I got it as well today and you pretty much finish the game in about 45mins to an hour. That's just the beta though, and is less than 1% of the overall game. But anyway, no worries. You won't have to struggle to figure which to play. Just knock out D3 with all the classes and wait patiently for MoP.

Yeah i got my Diablo 3 beta today as well. It wasnt at the same exact time i got MoP. Got that around 3pm today(est). I was away from my computer for a while after that, later on i checked my account for some reason and there was Diablo 3 beta. So sometime over about 6 hours i got both.

But yeah, Diablo is pretty quick to get bored with right now given the limited amount of content in the beta. Even if you fully explore, get every chest/body/whatever. Do all available quests... it wont take you long.

MoP beta right now is highly limited in what you can and can not do. As time goes on though it will have much more implemented so always something to look forward to each week or 2 with new builds coming out. Quite exciting really, getting to test each new feature added as they go in and being able to give feedback on them, good or bad.
    ^^Everything said above is purely the opinion of the person who posted it. Nothing said is to be taken as fact unless otherwise stated, and even then only taken into consideration as fact, and not an actual fact, as it could be wrong or in other ways misinformed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got My D3 today and have been playing for the past 2 hours its alot of fun so far

Deleted
    Let's try and keep it to one thread

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...vites-incoming