Thread: Insanity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've done a couple workouts before and they're legit I just enjoy Oly lifting, Swimming, Running as well so I stick to crossfit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    It has nothing to do with saving time, it is just guided HIIT. Anyone serious about cardio does more than a 20 minute 2 mile run.
    20 minute 2 mile run, everyday and 3 miles walking.

I've got a resting BPM of like 63. I'm pretty darn fine without potentially ruining my ligaments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was doing it, and i was on week 3, but then i got a job and with college, i didn't had time for the exercise.

But yeah, the first 2 weeks suck. If you do it correctly you will feel like a bug getting crushed against the floor. But after that, you really start to feel more energy on your daily routine. You also get stronger and you don't get that tired from the exercises anymore.

But the program is definitely not for the weak or lazy in my opinion.

I do love the endorphin rush at the end of a session.

I'm at the end of my 2nd week doing this. The first few days are a bitch but after that it does get a little..."easier". I like it though, beats the hell out of running around like a madman.

Quote Originally Posted by Charvie View Post
    I'd bet the people would be not as strong as they were going in at the end of those 60 days.
    Catabolic as fuck.
    Indeed. My best friend had to stop lifting weights for a while due to wrist surgery. He decided to pick up P90X to help keep him in shape while his wrist healed. The P90X did wonders. Got him very ripped up. However, after a couple months we decided to hit the gym after his wrist was feeling better.

It was embarrassing for him. While he looked great, he was weak as fuck.