Poll: What kind of music do you prefer to listen to in a Night club?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Music] What kind of music do you prefer in a Night Club?

So, Around Perth Australia where i live all night clubs have 2-3 dance floors with different kinds of music to fill the needs of all kinds of people.

What kind of music do you prefer to listen/dance to when out clubbing?
    Personally i prefer Dubstep, Drum & Bass, but dont mind listening to others.

Totally depends on the amount of alcoholic beverages I already had. After a reasonable amount of vodka I can work with everything.

Deleted
    As much as I like Rock/Metal I could never listen to it on a night out. Just has to be Dubstep / DnB for me

Please add House to your poll. House and more so Club House is what I'd like to hear in Night Clubs.

I chose Techno for being the closest

Deleted
    I like pretty much everything except hip hop, rnb and minimal. And to be honest I'd rather spent my night in a bar/cafe with pop/rock music than in a nightclub.

I took the term "Night Club" a little loosely, I hope your intention wasn't like a techno club. I love to go to local rock band shows and support the community while having way more beer than one person should consume. That's a great Friday night in my book!

Deleted
    Ambient music!

When going to a club with friends I want conversation to be the center of attention and not music!

I voted other because i hate clubs. Give me a bar any day (jukebox optional).

Other - I prefer House... but then again it totally depends on what kind of house... not really a fan of the commercial type house(swedish house maffia, David Guetta etc)... I could have a decent time in a club with most of those types of music as long as I had cool people around with me and a decent amount of beer, one thing that I'd stay away from though is Metal... as it does my head in.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Unless the majority of people are on Ecstasy its pretty vital to have a good mix of music. (I prefer Trance)

Deleted
    never been to a nightclub cos i dnt have anyone to go with so i wouldnt even know what they played

Y'ever watched two-hundred people in black suits and corsets all goose-stepping at the same time?

It's pretty entertaining, so I'd have to say industrial music and it's derivations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    never been to a nightclub cos i dnt have anyone to go with so i wouldnt even know what they played

Get yourself some friends man, get out on the town!

OT: ANything from House, techhouse trance trounce?,dubstep etc and some chart shit.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

other - Hardstyle

Drum & Bass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

Hardstyle

every 2 - 3 month there is a top hardstyle dj like headhunterz, wildstylez, brennan heart ...
    in hannover, where i live near

Tech-House, Minimal and Minimal Techno. Voted Techno for being the most similar option.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amontoya86 View Post
    Unless the majority of people are on Ecstasy its pretty vital to have a good mix of music. (I prefer Trance)
    It's far more important to have good music when on XTC than when just getting drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer good music.

15+ Year Old Account
    Other: Trance.

Deleted
    The sound of the nightclub being destroyed. Dance music sucks! ;p