Empyrean is a guild formed by experienced, passionate and fun-loving players on Emerald Dream-EU. With extensive raiding experience, Empyrean seeks to develop a fun, and cohesive raiding environment where people can enjoy one another’s company and engage in end-game content, with a passion for progress that is both productive and healthy. The sociality of the guild is paramount; but so is excellent progress – we want a guild where people are happy, will have a great laugh, be amongst friends, and at the same time will look through the list of names in the raiding team and trust each and every one to do an outstanding job at their role, with dedication and passion for productive gameplay.
We seek to provide the opportunity to engage in enjoyable teamwork, where every member is valued for their contributions. The leadership promise a place where opinions are heard and properly considered. Empyrean is a team effort, and will be built accordingly; the guild will provide a dedicated and reliable environment to play the game - but members are expected to contribute to this; it is not a right or a promise – it is the benefit of a cohesive team.
Empyrean was originally formed on Kilrogg-EU and enjoyed a successful raiding environment throughout patch 4.2 (working our way into the top 10 despite being over a month behind other guilds in terms of actual progress time). Now, with lessons learnt, ideas strengthened, and new visions developed, we are back and ready to go for the end of the expansion and incoming challenges of Mists of Pandaria. Re-invigorated, and with a close core acting as the foundations, we look forward to a highly successful raiding career in the coming expansion.
General Information (What you can expect from us):
- Focus: Raiding Progress
- Size: 10 man
- Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- Raid Times: 20:00 – 24:00 Game Time
What we are looking for:
- Tanking: <Warrior> OR <Paladin> OR <Death Knight>
- Healing: <Paladin>
- Melee DPS:
- Ranged DPS: <Warlock>
What we expect from you:
- An invested interest in raiding progress.
- An invested interest in your class and spec.
- Competency in off-specs.
- A desire to constantly improve yourself through reading and research.
- An active engagement with discussions and debates regarding the guild, raiding, and your class.
- A critical engagement with tactic-building, and the interpersonal skills that come with that.
- A sense of humour and a desire to meet new people and make new friends.
- Reliability; a control over your own time and subsequent investments.
- Not taking yourself too seriously – we joke, a lot, and if you are not able to laugh at yourself sometimes, you may feel uncomfortable as part of our team.
If the above points sound like we have just described you scarily well (perhaps because we watch you sleep at night), then please take the time to visit our website, register and apply (see website link at top of page). Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you!