rated battlegrounds rating system

ok, to start with, here are some facts about me
    i am an arms warrior, that plays on ravecrest EU on cyclone battlegroup
    everyone knows that warriors have it hard these days in arenas and so on, but i managed to peak 2.2k this season
    last night i was looking for some arena partners to have some fun when i've seen a "t2 hpala LF arena partners", so i politely /w my exp and asked if he may want to play with me since playing a war
    we queued for some arenas, and after 5-6 arenas i asked him why he had such a hard time healing since we were fighting 1.6-1.7 people wich were kinda bads
    then i inspected him, he had 1.6 exp 2s and 1.7 exp in 3s, sayd np maybe he has a exped main, so i looked as his rbg status and i almost had a hearth atack he had 14 wins and 10 losses on that char and a rating of 2206
    So i am asking is it fair that people with absolutely no chance in pvp to get boosted in-game by a broken rating system? When we had the same problem in arenas blizz actually changed the rating during a season while people were competing to get on high rating?
    is some1 there that feels my pain or am i the only one...
    here is the link to my char
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Archkek/simple
    the guy i talked about is in my 3s but it's illegal to link his armory
    he also admited to me that he payed 100 euros to get boosted
    Last edited by archdevilro; 2012-04-13 at 11:28 AM.

Deleted
    You might want to take that link to the boosted char off, naming and shaming is frowned upon in these forums.

No it's not that fair that people with 1.5k xp, get 2200 weapons. But there is not that much Blizzard can do against Boosting.

1)There are tons of players that dont even get boosted and have titles like Gladiator or Ranks1 which they don't deserve.
    Simply because some people do whatever they can to achieve that, whether it is trough Xfering on easier Battlegroups or Cheating(Wintrading/MMR Exploiting etc).

2)What does it change that he has an unearned T2? Means he'll be more geared and therefore have a better chance to win in arenas/rbgs, increasing both his experience and confidence.