Moving Steam Library

I have Steam on my SSD, along with windows, but as I get more games, I find the space is being eaten up, and so i am wondering how can I move the games to my 1TB HDD. The one caveat is that I still want certain games, like Skyrim on my SSD, but the majority I want on the HDD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    As far as I know there's no easy way to do it.

If you do some research on symbiotic links in Windows (mklink - h t t p : / / howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-symlinks-in-windows-vista/ - this also applies to Win7) and then set them up on a case-by-case basis for each game you have in a non-default folder that should work. I've not tried it in relation to Steam but I've used it for other purposes and it does the job.

Let us know how you get on

Hmmm, I did the mklink /j , and it works, but I can't launch the game from steam, I have to launch it separately and then it allows me into steam... I wish there was a way to do this on a larger scale though, than just one game at a time....

10+ Year Old Account
    Synthaxx made a program to move game files from HDD to SSD and be able to launch them, I'll poke him and get him to link the program to you =).

(Or I'll post it here if I end up finding it)

Edit: http://innuendo-eu.co.uk/index.php/my-designs/boiled
    Last edited by inux94; 2012-04-13 at 07:52 PM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

If you're using Windows 7, the easiest way to do it is to use junctions, here is a guide: http://www.heartlessgamer.com/2011/1...o-another.html

Synthaxx offers a program for free that will move the games for you, but you'll still have to make the junctions (I had to anyway). Edit: This is the program inux94 is talking about.