Question Building a new computer, need help picking the right case

So, I'm building a computer and in need of help picking out a computer case with a $100 budget that will work with my motherboard. Currently considering between these 2 cases:

tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1749306&CatId=1842
    tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1749305&CatId=1842

Motherboard: 970A-G45
    Manufacturer: MSI
    Model #: MS-7693
    Link: us.msi.com/product/mb/970A-G45.html

Deleted
    Links don't work.

Moved to the Build/Upgrade Help Forum.

OT: As der Koekje said, your links are broken.

But, in that price range I would suggest looking at the Fractal Design Arc Midi ($109), Corsair 500R ($129.99) or Corsair 400R ($99.99)

The 300R is also a decent value case apparently.

Personally, I recommend the NZXT Gamma Classic or the M59 if there's a budget involved. Pretty much identical cases, but the M59 is sometimes almost identically priced to its "lesser brother".

You like Storm Troopers? I see that Icon there. I know a case that looks sort of like a storm trooper for $130
    I bet Noteworthy can already guess what's on my mind

Anyhow what sort of case do you want? Flashy and gaudy, out of this world weird, or generic/original?

Thanks for the suggestions, i'll be going with the M59 that Drunkenvalley recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    You like Storm Troopers? I see that Icon there. I know a case that looks sort of like a storm trooper for $130
    I bet Noteworthy can already guess what's on my mind
    I am curious as to what this case looks like

He's talking about the NZXT Phantom I'm guessing, it's a decent case, not one of my personal favorites, but a lot of people seem to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    He's talking about the NZXT Phantom I'm guessing, it's a decent case, not one of my personal favorites, but a lot of people seem to like it.
    Bingo! He got it right, lol.