Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by BigZombieMonkey View Post
    Hi Inferno, first of all thanks for the amazing work, I've installed this today and although I love it and appreciate the hard work that has gone into it I'm struggling to use it atm due to one tiny error that is really bugging me.

Below is my screenshot and as you can see:

seem to be linked to bartender and I can't figure out what it is connected to
    The only problem I can see is the floating "Digital Doom" text on your screen however I assume that that is an addon you placed in the UI yourself that does not come with the UI. I would have thought that is because of DockingStation. To turn that off type "/dockingstation" and maximize the list in the Addons list and select Plugins. There will be a list of all addons and untick the one that is giving you the problem by selecting it and unticking enable.

The only other problem I see is that bartender pet bar looks strange as the background spell buttons are missing their box art. However I have just ignored that in the past as its a problem with Bartender itself that I can not fix.

If this is not the problem you are referring to then can you be more specific?

---------- Post added 2012-06-23 at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    looking nice. whats your raid frame addon?
    Shadowed Unit Frames

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernoXV8 View Post

Shadowed Unit Frames
    i had no idea SUF could provide so good raid frames. i'll have to look into that

Deleted
    This UI comes with Grid Raid frames, not sure why he said SUF for.