Deleted

[VIDEO] Mists of Pandaria Mounts (Pandaren Mount?)

All the ground mounts that are currently in Beta files. There are Dragon Turtles, Water Striders, Yaks, Jewel Panthers and fucking Crane Birds with tiny legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since both the Dragon Turtles and Water Striders have an epic and normal version I wonder if one faction will get one and the other will get the other one

Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Well since both the Dragon Turtles and Water Striders have an epic and normal version I wonder if one faction will get one and the other will get the other one
    I don't think it's going to be that way. There were "normal" and "epic" Talbuks back in BC as well.

This especially won't be true due to the Waterstriders' tooltip says they can run accross water.

EDIT: It DOES suggest to me, however, that those particular mounts might be vendor-purchased in some way. The Dragon Turtles I can easily see being the Pandaren racial ground mount.

The Waterstrider I'm actually kinda suspecting might tie into the Anglers faction in some way/shape/form - simply due to having an obvious affinity with water. :P
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2012-04-13 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My money goes with Dragon Turtles.

Considering the pandaren's relationship with their giant turtle island.

There's a CRANE mount? OMG WANT! For some reason my Goblins look adorable/fabulous on birds. I might need to get one on my male Draenei too because lol.

Oh, lets face it. I'm gonna do a lot of mount collecting in this expac. I Love these guys!

The dragon turtle color descriptions feel a bit off though. The black one looks more blue to me than the blue one!

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

the turtle is obvs mount for pandaren with the pandaren symbol on it and everything is almost an 100%

I thought the Pandaren mounts were those Dragons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    nope you get those from a daily quest grind in the Jade Forest

Pandaren racial mount is the dragon turtles. The others will be acquired in other rep grinds, crafting, etc.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Kneebasha View Post
    The dragon turtle color descriptions feel a bit off though. The black one looks more blue to me than the blue one!
    Yeah, the black seems more blue than the actual blue. I just named them as they are in the WoW files.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanide View Post
    Blizzard's Marketing snags another helpless fly, right there with the Gilnean horses and Hero Class. :P

No, the dragons are just high-level "mounts' you get in the Jade Forest. They're not the "official Pandaren mount". People have been asking "what's the Pandaren mount going to be", so Blizzard just said it was to be the "pandaren mount" to get people all excited. What people were really asking was what the GROUND mount was going to be...

Chances are, the Turtles are the "pandaren mount" that the level 20s will get.