Deleted

25M HC Ultraxion VS LFR Ultraxion Lag

Is it just me or do you feel like LFR Ultraxion gives you much higher FPS than 25man heroic version of the same boss, even though most stuff should be pretty much equal in both modes? On our main raids i'm sometimes getting some very low FPS, especially at the pull, and it is just bearable at best, however in LFR this problem is almost non-existent.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one's casting anything or attacking in lfr and no heal animations...

Deleted
    All the unenchanted weapons and blue pvp gear models result in higher fps.

Deleted
    In LFR all the druids use tranquility before the pull resulting in more fps during the fight.

Deleted
    Jokes aside I'm pretty sure your average LFR player will definitely have less button clicks per second than a heroic raider so I suppose that might make the difference on lag. I think a lot of it also comes from AoE heals being spammed on 25 people at once which is more or less absent in a lot of LFR.

Deleted
    i've noticed this too , but alas, this was before my old laptop died and i replaced it with a new one that can handle wow at a level i've never seen ( old one was oooooold :P )

one thing , throughout the previous lappy's life that i have noticed specifically for Ultrashion,. is to turn combat text off, this gains you a lot of fps( 5-15)se

and ofc, the king of fps-gains /recount pause

Possibly something to do with people being on different servers in lfr?

Also the longer it takes to get the kill the more the boss will be casting Unstable Twilight thingy (the AoE pulse). At least good LFR groups can probably kill the boss faster than a 25HC guild.