Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The creepy house from the opening of classic Scooby Doo

Smile So who has seen a UFO?

I'm a really big believer of UFOs,and I would like people to tell me here if they have seen or or think they have seen a UFO to say so here and describe it and the encounter.I saw one one outside my bedroom,a single bright Goldenn light moving slowly on the horizon,and it was not anything I have seen before.Please don't be afraid to speak out!

hey, i have seen it on Youtube

10+ Year Old Account
    UFO to me? I have seen a couple later at night on my bike rides when I can't really see that far ahead of me. Just blinking light in the sky, probably a jet but its still unidentified by me.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanchollie View Post
    I'm a really big believer of UFOs,and I would like people to tell me here if they have seen or or think they have seen a UFO to say so here and describe it and the encounter.I saw one one outside my bedroom,a single bright Goldenn light moving slowly on the horizon,and it was not anything I have seen before.Please don't be afraid to speak out!
    No-one has. Because if someone had, we wouldn't doubt if they have visited.

Me and my friends both swore we sore one (We were like 13 at the time so it could have been a bird)

15+ Year Old Account
    Saw one once while my cousin and I were out contemplating on doing some cow tipping. I pointed out this bright object moving across the sky at a fast pace... 15ish seconds to go from horizon to horizon... Then my cousin said it was a satellite. Was able to find out which satellite it was too, using this magical box I am typing things into.

I've seen a "UFO", but I live under a military test flight range. So I acknowledge that it was likely just a military craft. It was something stupidly fast, a strange contrail (like donuts on a string or something).

The surest sign that intelligent life exists is that it has never tried to contact us.

I saw a black clyndrical ufo not so high in the sky floating by a few years ago, it was spinning horizontally and floating perpendicular to the wind.
    Not sure what it was.

Also last christmas there were some lights (5 I think with varying distances between) floating in a straight line again not too high in the sky, but they could have just been sky lanterns even though I think they're illegal around here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists is that it has never tried to contact us.
    That and perhaps the simple fact that crossing possible billions of lightyears really isn't easy, you crazy pessimist you!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanchollie View Post
    I believe what you saw is commonly known as Sol... Or sun...

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and a friend saw 2 lights in the sky the same size and brightness of the stars, yet they were flying around in random directions and just dimmed and vanished after 4-5 seconds. We both saw it and had no idea what the hell they were. If I consider what it may have been, I would probably rule out aliens flying around in spacecraft as there is just no reason at all they would fly around each other like 2 moths flying around a bulb, other than for lols.

...or maybe they were dodging space debris while leaving the gravitational well of the planet...
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

15+ Year Old Account
    Almost a full page of comments and no meme pictures yet? Maybe MMO Champ hasnt completely degenerated after all.

This is going to end up the same way all "who has seen a ghost" threads end up... people calling each other stupid.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to get your hopes down OP, but most of the times those UFO's are militar tests.

Remember than most of the high tech we currently have was used by them years and sometimes even decades ago.

Don't believe than Drones are the top noch tech planes, not even close : p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    UFO to me? I have seen a couple later at night on my bike rides when I can't really see that far ahead of me. Just blinking light in the sky, probably a jet but its still unidentified by me.
    Clearly it was a UFO.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I pretty much figure that everyone living has seen an Unidentified Flying Object, but aliens...not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Almost a full page of comments and no meme pictures yet? Maybe MMO Champ hasnt completely degenerated after all.
    No matter how much some people want to, UFO does not equal aliens... Just that there is something flying you dont know what is... The leap from UFO to aliens is silly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    The mods have been cracking down on it, I just came back from my... 3rd? 4th? Suspension from accumulated infraction points, all of which involved at least 1 infraction involving a meme image.

Ps. Seen a UFO? No, I live in Essex, if someone out there thought it was unidentifiable it would have been shot at and barking dogs would emerge and the local gypsies would cause a fight.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I have not seen one first hand yet but I hope to at some point

I had taken a picture of the sky during a full moon because it looked really nice back in November of last year (about an hour before 11/11/11) and when I looked at the picture about a week ago for the first time since then I noticed this very odd Red circular light right under the moon. It could be nothing but it doesn't look like anything I have ever seen before so who knows.