Thread: D3 Problem.

D3 Problem.

I can only see 1/4 of the login screen when I launch it. The bottom right hand corner is in the upper right.
    Last edited by Verthy; 2012-04-14 at 04:00 AM.
    No beta Club

Deleted
    I haven't heard of that one before. You could try reinstalling and also updating your video drivers. If that fails, take a screenshot and post it on the official D3 Beta forums, but also include your system specifications and operating system and hopefully they can help you

Thanks. Im going to post a pic of it here just incase someone didnt understand what I meant by that and fix it somehow.

(flash too strong :/)
    No beta Club

hmm, looks weird, try posting it on official forums, that would make you a great beta tester

Deleted
    Did you actually take a pic with your camera? Because the best way to do it is hit "print screen" on your keyboard, and then just open paint or any image editing program, and use ctrl+v to paste and it will have taken a computer generated screenshot of whatever was up at the time

Not sure if it would help but try this,
    While you are on the login window, Press Alt+ Space, then press M, then Move your mouse or use the arrow keys to move it.
    Hope that helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    -snip
    I had an issue like this with Boarderlands when it first came out. Tried everything and Gearbox asked me to post a screenshot of the problem. Every time i Prnt Scr it just took a picture of my background or the game as if it was fullscreen. ;p These things annoy me easily so i rage uninstalled the game. Derailing this guy's problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happens if you manually adjust the position of the screen's contents with your monitor's controls?

Deleted
    Could you post some hardware details? Do you have multiple monitors setup? Which driver version etc. etc.

It could also be data corruption if D3 is the only game that shows this behavior.