Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Games Workshop should've let Blizzard license their games to make the original Warhammer PC game. Imagine if Warcraft 1-3 were all Warhammer 1-3 instead. Imagine if World of Warhammer had been released by Blizzard and Starcraft was the original Warhammer: 40K game. Everything would still play *exactly* the same, but it'd have all of Warhammer's history/details/characters. I would've loved to see that myself, tbh.

Deleted
    Hrm, as far as I am aware this happens all the time. Warcraft and Warhammer is pretty much the same, or was at the start anyway (Warcraft 1 was intended to be a Warhammer game, was scrapped, and Blizzard renamed it Warcraft). And a tank is a tank is a tank. As soon as you put one of those rolling spikey things at the front the thoughts will head towards Warhammer anyway.

Deleted
    EA in a nutshell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    What do you mean "NOW run" ?!? They have been ran by greedy pigs every since Blizzard was refused the license for using the warhammer fantasy universe for Warcraft 1, because at that time they didn't have the money to feed the pigs at GW. Then warcraft became the biggest MMO in existence without the GW's warhammer universe and I like to believe GW are cursing their poor choice and greed to this day.
    Actually they didn't let them use because they were unhappy with how they were handling it. Remember, Warcraft I was the same as the Warhammer game, down to the gameplay with the names change. It didn't play like the tabletop, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    After C&C4 I have lost all faith in EA. They ruined this once awesome series...let it rest in peace...

It died once Westwood was dissolved by EA T_T
    After Westwood died, C&C died with it.

RA / RA2 / Tiberian Sun

4eva.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    After Westwood died, C&C died with it.

RA / RA2 / Tiberian Sun

4eva.
    Well C&C3 (especially Kane's Wrath) was a really REALLY good effort.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

Has anyone played Tiberium Alliances? For a free to play game I trought it was a pretty good