Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Panda Vs Human. (Racials in PVP)

Human monk or panda monk...I know there's probably going to be the obvious answer that I just haven't come to the conclusion of yet but what do you guys think. All my characters are Horde and this whole human pvp thing has been a pain in the ass for awhile with no trinket needed deal. Now that both factions get Pandas with their awesome CC sleep (which in my opinion is going the be best racial in game) are alliance going to be even MORE favored with a mix of Panda cc and Humans passive sustainability? What kind of monk will you be making race wise? Human or Panda. (if neither than why). Maybe human monks with some specs and Pandas for others? IDK, throw me all you got in your response, im very curious to see where you all stand on the matter of Human monk vs panda monk PVP wise and of course the balance of alliance and horde racials now that both can be panda.

Keep in mind this is posted in the mindset of PVP.

-Kennetth

( I kept this outta the monk section simply because its kind of all over the place)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    An extra triNket slot VS a short stun

Human.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Human, for sure, with the way racials are right now.

Must nerf human racial. That's it.

And the panda one is a joke ... it doesn't work everytime (block, miss and stuff like that -_-")

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Must say human. And that go's for every class imo.

A melee range, 4 second mez, on the GCD? You'll get more mileage out of bouncy than quaking palm.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

10+ Year Old Account
    Human.
    /10chars

Straight up racial comparison, human.

Depending on what situation you intend to use them in though, it's not as simple. If you're doing RBGs I would go with Pandaren because they have 2 useful racials versus 1. Bouncy for reducing damage from jumping off a cliff in AB/off the roof in WSG, and Quaking Palm as an extra interrupt on a healer to down an FC. Whereas arena, human would be the far superior choice.

Humans. However bouncy along with QP makes me think that a pandaren Rogue would be a better candidate for PvP than a human rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Humans. However bouncy along with QP makes me think that a pandaren Rogue would be a better candidate for PvP than a human rogue.
    Bouncy is great if you like sneak attacks and can do without the extra trinket slot.

So perhaps Pandaren is best at lower levels, then Human when it gets competative?

Rogue would get the least benefit from Panda racials... they already take virtually no damage from falling and Quaking Palm is going to be on the same DR as sap and gouge.

Deleted
    Perhaps the Pandaren racial will have some use on adds in PvE, but for PvP it is currently pretty useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Palm is pretty weak. Human for PvP efficiency. I myself will have a gnome monk for my first gnome ever...idc about min maxing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Humans by far, but as I`m Horde I won`t play one.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Because i play Horde, Panda.

And i think Human is the best Race for PvP anyway.

Human Monk FTW. I won't play a fat panda.

Ret is my main after or between he's journey to 90 ill be playing my Human Monk as alt with all the heirlooms ive prepped for him. I was thinking of NE Monk but Human is more fitting since i loved the SM cath monks =)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Must nerf human racial. That's it.
    typical herp-derp-horde crying about racials. read ghostcrawler post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1829962

sorry butthurt horde, the racial nerfed to 3min way back in end of wotlk&start of cata, it was useless. thats why it was un-nerfed to 2min, now just accept it the way it is and stop crying about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    typical herp-derp-horde crying about racials. read ghostcrawler post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1829962

sorry butthurt horde, the racial nerfed to 3min way back in end of wotlk&start of cata, it was useless. thats why it was un-nerfed to 2min, now just accept it the way it is and stop crying about it.
    Keep in mind it's more than just an ability. It's also an extra trinket slot since you don't need to haul your insignia along.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Keep in mind it's more than just an ability. It's also an extra trinket slot since you don't need to haul your insignia along.
    I'd say it's more-or-less balanced with things like Blood Fury and Berserking for PVP.

typical herp-derp-horde crying about racials. read ghostcrawler post
    Actually, I play a human and I want it changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Actually, I play a human alt and I want it changed.
    Fix'd for you.