Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    In other news, in the last 24 hours a few hundred children died of AIDS and starvation.
    exactly this

I understand people earn their money and are entitled to spend it how they want, e.g. holidays, property but this is taking the piss
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

only reason i could think of that someone would do that is because they wanted their DNA so they could clone them

never heard about this band before and after listening to about 10secs i kinda wish i'd still don't know them

if i'd in their crew: collect everything they leave behind and sell it on ebay!

Okay, what the hell is One Direction? Serious question here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing he didn't finish it. Lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    exactly this

I understand people earn their money and are entitled to spend it how they want, e.g. holidays, property but this is taking the piss
    Yeah, it's their money, who the hell am I to tell them what to do with it... but seriously... WHAT THE HELL?

If this is legit I'm guessing its the record label who bought the toast to promote the group. What do you think will get them more publicity? 10,000 flyers for 100k or the story that they have fans so crazy they would spent 100k on a piece of toast.

Their driving a car suggests they are over 12 years old, they should work some more on looking the part.

Must be some really good toast...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Okay, what the hell is One Direction? Serious question here.
    Read the first page.

---------- Post added 2012-04-14 at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenexis View Post
    Must be some really good toast...
    It had marmite on, *drools*......

backstreet's back, alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    This calls for a certain Professor Barnsworth meme, shame its banned here.
    You mean this one?

It is a far better response than the standard one!

Personally, I've stopped caring about nonsense like this. The bounds of human stupidity no longer impress me, I have come to accept it as infinite.
    Last edited by Jodah; 2012-04-14 at 08:15 PM.

People treat celebrities like Gods for no reason. Way too much importence is placed on them while they do literally nothing useful for society. I mean who in their right mind would pay 100,000$ for a half eaten peice of toast... The world needs to move past this star struck phase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodah View Post
    You mean this one?

It is a far better response than the standard one!
    You know it is an infractable offence on these forums to post a meme? Even though it is very apt indeed. They should be legal for stupid subjects such as this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see this and it makes me feel so much better that I can't pay my bills.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't judge kids today for liking boy bands like this or Justin Bieber. It could be worse. When I was a kid I liked a bunch of things people who were the age I am now thought was completely terrible.

Also, probably joke bid. If not, augh wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know it is an infractable offence on these forums to post a meme? Even though it is very apt indeed. They should be legal for stupid subjects such as this.
    Meh, I've been infracted before, I've no intention of applying to be a mod here. Besides, I always took the rule to mean ONLY posting memes, which I initially did but then added some actual discussion content. Oh well, if Dacien (or others) wants to slap me more power to him (them).

Read the first page.[COLOR="red"]It had marmite on, *drools*......
    Doh, so worth it. Also, think logically people: Maybe the buyer was a starving person suffering from an eating disorder with no access to toast whatsoever, surely they would pay 100k $ for toast + MARMITE. Duh...

10+ Year Old Account
    My gaydar may be getting a little rusty, but I'm 100% certain about two of them... and possibly a third. The blonde and the darker skinned one are heteros. That is all.

Read the first page.[COLOR="red"]It had marmite on, *drools*......
    Doh, so worth it. Also, think logically people: Maybe the buyer was a starving person suffering from an eating disorder with no access to toast whatsoever, surely they would pay 100k $ for toast + MARMITE. Duh...