10+ Year Old Account

How should I start preparing profession wise for MoP

My main is a tailor/scribe. Ive generally just buy my herbs from AH and then resell cards, glyphs and cookies.

With MoP coming out though and changing everyones glyphs, will I need to be remaking the old glyphs or will some transfer over into the new stuff. Should I be stocking up on all herbs, or just current ones if this is the case.

Havent really seen much on how this is changing the profession, though to be honest I havent done as much research as I could, any thoughts would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    for tailoring.. you could start by gathering cloth needed to do the yellow/orange patterns you have right now.. and just hold onto that stuff untill you can actually gain levels again. as for scribe.. think about this... most old classes have gotten their glyphs already and those will just sorta "change" over you might need a couple of glyphs but it wont be like completely relearning all ones glyphs.. Monks on the other hand.. will have to have ALL of theirs.. only question is.. what mats to get.. since the glyphs are all different levels.. you will need all sorts of old mats to make them from.

edit: unless things change between now and release.. my copied hunter only lacked 2 glyphs.. which i dont think i have even on live since they are crap-tastic.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2012-04-16 at 04:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's one cool thing you might be able to do but you'll have to wait till a release date. See if The Darkmoon Faire will be around when MoP is released, if it is, just pick up the daily for tailoring and don't turn it in till MoP. Not sure if it's guarenteed to work but who knows?